John. John, look at this.
約翰。約翰,來看這個。
Soo Lin at the museum, she started to translate the code for us.
素琳在博物館已經破譯了一些密碼。
We didn't see it.
我們沒注意到。
Nine mill.
九百萬。
Does that mean millions?
百萬是指錢嗎?
Nine million quid.
九百萬英鎊。
For what?
拿來做什么?
We need to know the end of this sentence.
我們得破譯出后面的意思。
Where are you going?
你去哪兒?
To the museum, to the restoration room.
去博物館,修護室。
We must have been staring right at it.
我們一定看到過。
At what?
看到過什么?
The book, John. The book.
書啊,約翰。
The key to cracking the cipher.
破譯密碼用的書。
Soo Lin used it to do this.
素琳就是用那書破譯的密碼。
Whilst we were running around the gallery, she started to translate the code.
我們在陳列室一籌莫展的時候她就開始破譯了。
It must be on her desk.
一定在她桌上。
Taxi!
的士!
Entschuldigen Sie, bitte. Ja, danke!
對不起,給。好,多謝!
A book that everybody would own.
人手一本的書。
Please, wait! Bitte!
請稍等!等一下!
Was wollt er?
他要干什么?
Hey, du, was machst du? -Minute! -Gib mir doch mein Buch zuruck!
喂,你要干什么?-稍等一下!-把書還我!
Yeah. No, absolutely.
是啊,那是當然。
I mean, a quiet night in is just what the doctor ordered.
我喜歡晚上安靜地待在家里。
I mean, I love to go out of an evening and wrestle a few Chinese gangsters generally, but a girl can get too much.
我是說,偶爾出去玩玩兒,和幾個中國匪徒比劃拳腳也挺不錯。但女孩子還是免了吧。
Er, shall we get a takeaway?
也是。要不咱們叫外賣吧?
Yeah.
好啊。
Page 15, entry 1...Page 15, entry 1. Dead man.
15頁詞條1...15頁詞條1。死人。
He was threatening to kill them. That's the first cipher.
先威脅說要殺了他們。那是第一個密碼。
9...0...15...9...0...15...Er, 15 and 36.36,39,39...36,39,39...39...39...9...9..."Nine", "mill", "for"...
9...0...15...9...0...15..15和36。36,39,39...36,39,39...39...39...9...9..."九" "百萬" "用作"...
Blimey, that was quick. I'll just pop down.
哎呀,來得可真快。我這就下去拿。
Do you want me to lay the table?
要我擺下桌子嗎?
Um...eat off trays? - Yeah.
要擺好了吃嗎?-對。
70...35...70...35...Jade...Jade.
70...35...70...35...玉...玉。
Sorry to keep you.
不好意思久等了。
How much do you want?
多少錢?
Do you have it?
在你那兒嗎?
What?
什么?
Do you have the treasure?
珍寶在你那兒嗎?
I don't understand.
我不明白。
"Nine mill for Jade pin. Dragon den, black..."tramway."
九百萬交換玉簪。龍穴,黑色..."電車軌道"。
John! John, I've got it.
約翰!約翰!我譯出來了。
The cipher, the book. It's the London A-Z that they use...
用的就是倫敦街道地圖,他們...