Where's the hairpin? - What?
發簪在哪兒?-什么?
The Empress pin valued at 9 million sterling.
皇太后價值九百萬的發簪在哪兒?
We already had a buyer in the West, and then one of our people was greedy, he took it, brought it back to London, and you, Mr Holmes, have been searching.
我們已經找到了買家,卻有人貪得無厭私吞了它并帶回了倫敦,而福爾摩斯先生,你一直煞費苦心在找。
Please, please. Listen to me. I'm not...I'm not Sherlock Holmes.
拜托,請聽我說,我不是我不是夏洛克.福爾摩斯,
You have to believe me.
請相信我。
I haven't found whatever it is you're looking for.
不管你在找什么,我都沒見過。
I need a volunteer from the audience. -No, please, please!
我需要一位觀眾當志愿者。不要,請不要!
Ah, thank you, lady.
謝謝這位女士。
Yes, you'll do very nicely.
我保證您能表現出色。
Ladies and gentlemen, from the distant, moonlit shores of NW1, we present for your pleasure, Sherlock Holmes' pretty companion in a death-defying act.
女士們,先生們,來自遙遠西北1號線的月光之濱,我們有幸為您獻上福爾摩斯的美麗女友表演的死亡挑戰。
Please!
求你了,住手!
You've seen the act before.
這節目你都看過了。
How dull for you.
這會失去多少樂趣呀。
You know how it ends.
你都已經知道結局了。
I'm not Sherlock Holmes!
我不是夏洛克.福爾摩斯!
I don't believe you.
我不相信。
You should, you know.
你應該相信。
Sherlock Holmes is nothing at all like him.
夏洛克.福爾摩斯跟他毫不沾邊。
How would you describe me, John?
約翰,你如何評價我?
Resourceful? Dynamic? Enigmatic?
足智多謀?意氣風發?高深莫測?
Late?
姍姍來遲?
That's a semi-automatic.
那是半自動手槍,
If you fire it, the bullet will travel at over 1,000 metres per second.
如果你開火,子彈將以每秒一千多米的速度行進。
Well?
那又如何?
Well...the radius curvature of these walls is nearly four metres.
是呀...此地圍墻的半徑曲率接近四米。
If you miss, the bullet will ricochet.
如果你射偏,子彈會反彈。
Could hit anyone.
子彈無眼。
Might even bounce off the tunnel and hit you.
甚至可能反彈回來射中你自己。