They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.
爺爺死了之后 他們不讓我們見他
She's not my real aunt—I know human ash.
她不是我姨媽 我認識人的骨灰
We ran a similar project with the Germans a while back, though I believe one of our passengers didn't make the flight.
我們就是這么對付德國人的 但我想有一個乘客沒趕上飛機
But that's the deceased for you.....late, in every sense of the word.
不過對死人也不好強求 遲了(又意去世了) 各種意義上都是
How is the plane going to fly?
那飛機怎么起飛?
Oh, of course, unmanned aircraft, hardly new.
當然了 無人駕駛 一點不新鮮
It doesn't fly.
它不會起飛
It will never fly.
永遠不會起飛
This entire project is cancelled.
整個計劃被取消
The terrorist1 cells have been informed we know about the bomb.
有人告訴恐怖分子 我們知道炸彈的事了
We can't fool them now.
現在無法欺騙他們了
We've lost everything.
我們滿盤皆輸
One fragment of one email, and months and years of planning - finished.
一封郵件的一個片段泄露 成年累月的計劃 化為泡影
Your MOD man.
國防部那個人
That's all it takes.
就這一個原因
One lonely, naive man, desperate to show off, and a woman clever enough to make him feel special.
一個孤獨天真 急于炫耀的男人 一個聰明到能讓他自以為特別的女人
You should screen your defence people more carefully.
你該更嚴格審查你的國防人員了
I'm not talking about the MOD man, Sherlock, I'm talking about you!
我沒在說國防部那人 夏洛克 我是說你
The damsel in distress.
落難弱女子
In the end, are you really so obvious?
到最后了 你還這么執迷不悟?
Because this was textbook.
簡直是教科書式的經典案例
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
愛的承諾 失去的苦楚 贖罪的歡愉
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance.
然后給他一個難題 看他起舞
Don't be absurd!
別開玩笑了
Absurd?
開玩笑?
How quickly did you decipher that email for her?
你花了多少時間為她解讀這封郵件?
Was it the full minute?
有一分鐘嗎?
Or were you really eager to impress?
你就真么渴望取悅她嗎?
I think it was less than five seconds.
我想還不到五秒
I drove you into her path.
我把你送進了她的陷阱