Gave me a lot of advice about how to play the Holmes boys.
給我很多建議 如何與福爾摩斯兄弟玩游戲
Do you know what he calls you?
你知道他怎么叫你們嗎?
The Ice Man.....and the Virgin.
冰霜人和小處男
Didn't even ask for anything, he just likes to cause trouble -that's my kind of man.
他不索取什么 只是想制造麻煩 正是我愛的類型
And here you are, the dominatrix who brought a nation to its knees.
而這就是你 讓國家屈膝的施虐女王
Nicely played.
真精彩
No.
不
Sorry?
你說什么?
I said no.
我說不是的
Very, very close, but no.
就差一點了 但還不成功
You got carried away.
你也被沖昏了頭腦
The game was too elaborate, you were enjoying yourself too much.
這個有游戲太精益求精了 你玩的太開心了
There's no such thing as too much.
永遠沒有太開心這種事
Oh, enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine.
享受追獵的快樂當然可以
Craving the distraction6 of the game, I sympathise, but sentiment?
太貪饞于游戲的假餌部分 我理解 可是感情用事?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
感情用事是失敗者的催化劑
Sentiment? What are you talking about?
感情用事 你在說什么?
You.
說你
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Look at the poor man.
看看這個可憐的男人
You don't actually think I was interested in you?
你不會真以為我對你有興趣吧?
Why?
為什么?
Because you're the great Sherlock Holmes, the clever detective in the funny hat?
因為你是偉大的夏洛克·福爾摩斯 帶著搞笑帽子的聰明偵探?
No.
不
Because I took your pulse.
因為我測了你的脈
Elevated.
脈搏加快
Your pupils dilated.
你的瞳孔放大