Bond Air is go, that's decided.
邦德直升機起飛 已經決定了
Check with the Coventry lot.
邦德直升機準備 跟考文垂組對接
Coventry.
考文垂
I've never been.
我沒去過
Is it nice?
那里很美嗎?
Where's John?
約翰去哪兒了?
He went out, a couple of hours ago.
他幾個小時之前出去了
I was just talking to him.
我在和他說話
He said you do that.
他說你會這樣
What's Coventry got to do with anything?
考文垂和事情有什么聯系?
It's a story, probably not true
有一個故事 不一定是真的
in the Second World War, the Allies knew Coventry was going to get bombed, because they'd broken the German code,
二戰期間 同盟國知道考文垂會被轟炸 他們破譯了德軍的密碼
but didn't want the Germans to know that, so they let it happen anyway.
但是不想讓德軍知道 所以就任其發生了
Have you ever had anyone?
你有過誰嗎?
sorry?
什么?
And when I say had, I'm being indelicate.
我說的有過 是露骨的那種
I don't understand.
我不明白
I'll be delicate then.
那我就優雅一點吧
Let's have dinner.
一起吃晚餐吧
Why?
為什么?
You might be hungry.
你也許餓了
I'm not.
我沒有
Good.
很好
Why would I...want to have dinner...
為什么我想...要吃晚餐
if I wasn't hungry?
如果我不餓的話
Mr Holmes, if it was the end of the world, if this was the very last night, would you have dinner with me?
福爾摩斯先生 如果這是世界末日 如果這是最后一晚 你會和我共進晚餐嗎?
Sherlock?
夏洛克?
Too late.
太遲了
That's not the end of the world, that's Mrs Hudson.
不是世界末日 是赫德森太太
Sherlock, this man was at the door, is the bell still not working?
夏洛克 這人在門外 門鈴還是不響嗎?
He shot it.
他拿槍打壞的
Have you come to take me away again?
你又要來把我帶走嗎?
Yes, Mr Holmes.
是的 福爾摩斯先生
Well, I decline.
我拒絕
I don't think you do.
我覺得你不會的