Only a Jumbo's wide enough for a letter 'K' or rows past 55 so there's always an upstairs.
只有珍寶客機(747大客機)有才有K或55排之后的座位 所以有上下兩層
A row thirteen eliminates superstitious airlines.
去除了第13排 航空公司很迷信
The style of the flight number, 007', eliminates a few more.
航班號007又可以排除一部分
Assuming a British point of origin because of the original source information, and assuming the crisis is imminent,
假定從英國本土出發 因為情報來源于這里 再假定危機迫在眉睫
the only flight that matches all the criteria and departs within the week is the 6:30to Baltimore tomorrow from Heathrow.
所以唯一和這些完全吻合的本周航班就是希斯羅明天六點半到巴爾的摩的航班
Please don't feel obliged to tell me that was amazing, John's expressed that in every possible variant available in English language.
不勞你費心夸我多厲害了 約翰為表達這個意思 已經用盡了英國語言中的一切詞匯
I would have you right here, on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice.
我真想就在這要了你 就在這桌上 直到你求饒兩次
John, can you check those flight schedules, see if I'm right?
約翰 你能否查查航班號 看我說對了嗎?
I'm on it, yeah.
我正在找
I've never begged for mercy in my life.
我這輩子從沒向人求饒過
Twice.
兩次
Yeah, you're right, flight double 'o' seven.
你是對的 航班號007
What did you say?
你說什么?
You're right.
你是對的
No, after that. what did you say after that?
不 之后...你之后說了什么?
Double 'o' seven, flight double 'o' seven.
007航班號007
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven...
007
Something, double 'o' seven...
什么什么007
What?
什么?
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven, what?
007 007是什么
What, something, what?!
到底是什么?
Bond Air is go.
邦德直升機起飛