I thought you might still be here.
我就猜你還在這兒。
I come bearing gifts. Whisky.
我帶禮物來了。威士忌。
And we won another award.
還有,我們又贏了一個獎項。
Look, I know our deal.
我知道我們說好了。
I schmooze the board, I cash out the checks,
我去給董事會拍馬,我去兌現支票。
I pick up the awards. You do most of the work.
我去領獎。你干大部分的活。
But, honestly, this is getting exhausting for me.
但說實話,我有點厭倦了。
I'm perfectly happy with the division of labor.
我對分工十分滿意。
Always have been.
一直如此。
What's this one for?
這又是什么獎?
This is for services to humanity.
這是人道主義貢獻獎。
I didn't tell them that we laid off half the staff in order to build this Orwellian nightmare.
我沒跟他們說我們裁掉一半員工建造這棟奧威爾式的夢魘。
Said you wanted to make a difference, give something back.
你說過你想做出一些改變回饋社會。
Is this is the government feeds?
這是政府的監控數據嗎?
Direct from NSA at Fort Meade.
直接來自米德堡的國家安全局。
That's every email, every phone call, surveillance cameras...wire-tapped phones, bank transactions.
每個人的電郵、每通電話、監控攝像頭...監聽電話和銀行轉賬中。
In the country?
全國范圍內嗎?
No, that's just New York.
不,這只是紐約。
I'm starting with the basics here.
我從基礎開始做起。
I'm trying to teach it to track people using cell phone location data, facial recognition.
想讓它學會如何追蹤人,利用電話地址數據和臉部識別技術。
I'm almost ready to move on to the next problem.
我就要進入下一個問題了。
What's the next problem?
下一個問題是什么?
Sorting them all out.
整理信息。
Terrorists don't exactly stand out on street corners, you know?
恐怖分子不會就那么站在街角?
You have to teach the machine to sift through the emails, looking for people that are hiding something,
得教會機器如何進行篩選,從電郵找到有所隱瞞的人。
Living double lives.
有雙重身份的人。
People like you, in other words.
就是說,像你這樣的人。
How long will this take?
這會用多長時間?
Four, five more years.
再有四五年吧。
So this is...
這就是..
Everyone.
每個人。