Special delivery, huh?
送外賣的?
Let me guess.
我猜猜看。
Chinese? Thai, maybe?
中國菜?還是泰式的?
I've got it. Italian food.
我知道了,意大利菜。
What's your name, angel?
你叫什么名字,小天使?
Mathilda
瑪婷達。
Mathilda.
瑪婷達。
Mathilda, I want you to put the sack on the floor.
瑪婷達,我要你把袋子放在地上。
Good. And now I want you to tell me everything you know about Italian food.
很好。然后我要你告訴我這個意大利菜的故事。
And don't forget the name of the chef who fixed it for me.
還有特地為我準備這道菜的廚師是誰。
Nobody sent me. I do business for myself.
沒有人派我來,是我自己要送來的。
So this is something personal, is it?
所以這是我們的私人恩怨?
What filthy piece of shit did I do now?
我之前干了什么壞事惹到你了?
You killed my brother.
你殺了我弟弟。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。.
And you wanna join him?
你想去找他嗎?
No.
不想。
It's always the same thing.
事情總是這樣的。
It's when you start to become really afraid of death that you learn to appreciate life.
當你真正開始感受到對死亡的恐懼,你才會學到要感激生命。
Do you like life, sweetheart?
你喜歡你的生命嗎,親愛的?
Yes.
是的。
That's good.
很好。
Because I take no pleasure in taking a life if it's from a person who doesn't care about it.
因為去殺一個不在意自己生命的人,一點快樂都沒有。