Come on! Come on! Come on! Hustle! Hustle!
快點!快點!快點!斷球!斷球!
Good shot.
好球。
Come on.
過來。
You're new, aren't you?
你是新來的,對吧?
Fifth floor, right?
住在五樓的?
Well, you can't sit here like that.
那你不能就這樣坐在這兒。
Really, why not?
是嗎?為什么?
Nothing's free.
天下沒有白吃的午餐。
Like a parking meter.
就像停車計時器。
When you stop, you pay.
只要你停下來,你就得付錢。
It's the law.
這是法律規定的。
Only on T.V.
只有電視上才來這一套。
What did you say?
你說什么?
Forget it.
算了。
How much is your meter?
你們的計時器怎么收費?
Ten dollars...a month.
十塊錢...一個月。
Got change?
有零錢找嗎?
Don't worry about it.
別擔心。
We'll do ten for twelve.
我會先付一年的錢。
I'll pay now for the rest of the year, ok?
我現在先給今年剩下的,可以嗎?
Okay, a year.
可以,一年的。
Does paying rent here mean I have to put up with you guys?
付錢把這兒租下來,是不是代表我還必須忍受你們的騷擾?
Uh...no.
額...不。
So go play somewhere else.
那就去別的地方玩吧。
I need to think.
我需要好好思考。