You should see these guys I got matched up with.
你應該看看網上給我推薦的這些人
It will really make you look in the mirror.
真讓我覺得我有那么丑嗎
What about that guy in San Diego?
圣地亞哥那個人呢
The tennis coach? I don't know.
那個網球教練嗎,說不準
Something about that just disturbs me.
總覺得不太喜歡
Ok. You're weird.
好吧,你真奇怪
That was apparent years ago.
你早就知道啦
What is it? Laura?
怎么了?蘿拉?
What's happening?
出什么事了
Nothing. Heh.
沒什么
Maybe it was just a truck outside.
也許只是有卡車開過吧
No. The point is, why San Diego?
不,重點是,為什么非要是圣地亞哥
I mean, why can't I meet someone here?
我難道就不能在這找一個嗎
No. I get it.
是,我理解
I'm not whining about this tonight.
我今晚就不抱怨這個了
I'll talk to you Miyana.
以后再說吧,米亞娜
Ok. Talk to you later. Bye.
好,再聊,拜拜
No! Oh, my god!
不,我的天吶
No, no. Oh, god! Oh, my god.
不,不。天吶!我的天
No! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
不!天??!我的天