Well, market fluctuations are caused by a number of things.
很多因素都能引起市場波動
That's why I've been analyzing the data.
所以我一直在分析數據
Well, I ran the numbers on your private equity fund.
我分析了你的私募股權基金數據
Just doesn't make sense to where your portfolio's performing.
解釋不了你的投資組合的表現
I just think we need to keep looking.
我覺得我們得繼續尋找原因
Zack almost died because of me.
因為我,扎克差點死了
It could have turned out worst, trust me, I know.
還有更糟糕的結果呢,相信我
I'm a good person. I'm a teacher.
我是個好人,我是名教師
I make a difference.
我對社會有貢獻
Why is this happening to me?
為什么我會遇到這種事
Well, we're trying to figure it out, but we need your help.
我們在努力弄明白,但我們需要你的幫助

Is there anyone else you can think of?
你還能想到什么人嗎
What grade you teach?
你教幾年級
Fourth.
四年級
So you spend a lot of time with your students, right?
所以你很多時候都跟學生們在一起,對嗎
Uh, yeah. Almost 6 hours a day.
是的,每天幾乎有六個小時
So you're a role model by default.
所以你自然而然地成了他們的行為榜樣
That must be stressful.
那一定很有壓力
What does my job got to do with this?
我的工作跟這個有什么關系
Your reputation at school is very important to you,
你在學校的聲譽對你很重要
and that's why you're not telling us the truth.
所以你才沒告訴我們真相
Ok. I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
You're squirming in your chair because you're uncomfortable with my questions.
你在椅子上扭來扭去,因為你對我的問題感到不安
Your arms are folded.
你的雙臂交叉放于胸前
You're protecting yourself from something.
你在保護自己
You're not the role model those kids think you are, are you?
你并不是那些孩子所想的那種行為榜樣,對嗎
Shame is powerful. I get it,
你很羞愧,我明白
but if you're not honest with us, more people are going to get hurt.
但如果你不對我們說實話,會有更多人受傷
I'm around children all day long, and it's really hard to meet a nice guy in L.A.
我整天跟孩子們在一起,在洛杉磯真的很難遇到個優秀的男人
I got lonely, and I signed on to a dating web site.
我很寂寞,我在線約會網站注冊了會員
Which one?
哪個網站
Norulesdating.com.
"無規則約會網"
It's not exactly dating. It's more casual sex.
其實不全是約會,更像是約炮
You still on it?
你還上那個網嗎
No. I went on some bad dates, met some weirdoes, so I shut down my account.
不,我經歷了幾次糟糕的約會,遇到一些怪胎,所以我注銷了賬戶
How long ago?
多久前的事
A couple of months.
幾個月前
Around the time you started being stalked?
在那之后你開始被跟蹤
Yes.
是的
Ok. I'm gonna need your account number and the names of those bad dates.
我需要你的賬號,還有那些怪胎的名字
I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.
抱歉我沒早點告訴你們
I... I was embarrassed.
我,我很難堪
You were lonely. You made a mistake. Learn from that.
你寂寞,犯了個錯,吸取教訓就好