Her profile name's bad teacher.
她的用戶名是壞老師
Where were teachers like that when I was in school?
我上學那會怎么沒這種老師
Dude, you did not just say that.
兄弟,你不是認真的吧
It's called having a sense of humor.
這叫幽默感
You should try it sometime.
你也該試試
I've narrowed it down to 3 suspects.
我把疑犯范圍縮小到三人了
She had a one-night stand with this guy,
她跟這家伙有過一夜情
then didn't respond to his follow-up messages for another booty call.
后來他再發約炮信息給她,她就不回了
How many did he send?
他發了多少條信息
30. She had a threesome with this guy.
30條,她跟這家伙玩過3P
Afterwards, he sent her hate messages about getting left out on the action.
之后他給她發了很多憤怒的信息,抱怨她在過程中忽視自己
Guy looks like a whack job.
這家伙一看就像個瘋子
She met this guy at a hotel but bailed on him because he was into bondage.
她跟這家伙約在了酒店,可放了他鴿子,因為他喜歡捆綁對方
He sent her some threatening messages, and she blocked him from her account.
他給她發了些恐嚇信息,她就把他拉進黑名單了
Bondage fits the sadistic profile.
捆綁符合虐待狂特征
Yeah. I ran all their names, but none of them came up in our arrest records.
是,我查了他們幾個人的名字,在咱們這都沒有逮捕記錄
All right. Keep digging.
好吧,繼續查
Call me if you get something.
有發現就打電話給我
I'll call Beth.
我會打給貝絲的

His name is Brody, and he's a struggling artist.
他叫布魯迪,是個窮困潦倒的藝術家
Mixed media, very avant garde, so he says, but I haven't seen anything.
非常前衛的多媒體創作,至少他是這么說的,但我還沒見過他的作品
He's so cute and sexy and young and...
他很帥很性感,還很年輕
How young?
有多年輕
22. Don't judge.
22歲,不許批判我
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Well, I can't because it's my fault.
我不能批判你,因為這是我的錯
It is your fault.
就是你的錯
You told me to have fun, and so I'm having fun, lots of fun.
是你讓我好好玩的,所以我在玩,玩得超開心
Ok then.
那好吧
Seriously though, it's gonna sound weird, but there's a freedom to this guy.
可是說真的,聽起來很怪,但這人給我一種自由的感覺
You know, it's casual and chilled.
很隨意,很灑脫
There's no heaviness, and just after what I've been through...
沒有沉重的負擔感,在我剛經歷完那些事以后
what we've both been through...it's just nice to feel something light.
咱倆經歷過那些事之后,這種輕松的感覺很好
How is he in bed?
他床上功夫怎么樣
I don't know.
我不知道
You just failed your polygraph.
撒謊
It's hot.
很熱烈
It's definitely a selling point.
絕對是加分的
Sounds nice.
不錯嘛
Then you should give it a go.
那你也該試試
We both deserve this.
這是咱倆應該過的日子
You deserve to have more.
你應該過得更好點
Of course, and I will one day,
當然,我有一天會的
and yes, I'm deflecting
沒錯,我在轉移話題
because I don't want to talk about it
因為我不想聊這事
and because tonight is about you and your cradle-robbing ways.
而且今晚的主角是你,還有你的小正太
Cheers to that.
值得干一杯
Cheers.
干杯