That was amazing.
太棒了
Yeah. Very.
是的,太棒了
Really, really amazing,
真的,真的很棒
But I have to go into the restaurant.
但我得去餐廳了
You feeling bad?
你不舒服嗎
Bad? No.I feel great... naughty...
怎么會,我感覺很棒...很邪惡
and really guilty for blowing off work.
而且為耽誤工作而非常愧疚
That I understand.
我不明白
OK. Explain.
好吧,介紹一下
Who's this guy?
這個人是誰
That's Mickey, my brother.
是米奇,我弟弟
Total brat growing up, but we like him now.
小時候簡直是個混小子,不過現在我們都喜歡他了
And, the woman?
那,這個女人是
That's Beth, friend of mine.
那是貝絲,我的朋友
She looks nice.
她看上去很漂亮
She is and a good friend.
的確,她是個很好的朋友
How long you known her?
你認識她多長時間了
Met her when I first moved to L.A.
我剛來洛杉磯的時候認識的
She helped me out of a jam.
她幫我解決了麻煩
What kind of jam?
什么麻煩
You are so nosy.
你真愛管閑事
You don't get to know all my secrets.
我可不會把所有秘密都告訴你
Really?
是嗎
Now you have to tell me.
現在你得告訴我了
I had a little trouble with a guy I was seeing.
我跟一位前任鬧了點矛盾
Boyfriend?
男朋友
Fiance.
是未婚夫
We were supposed to get married, and something didn't feel right about him,
我們本來要結婚了,可我覺得他不太合適
so I broke it off, and he couldn't handle the rejection.
所以我悔婚了,而他接受不了拒絕
He went a little crazy.
做了些出格的事
What'd he do?
他干了什么
Tried to kill me.
想要殺了我
You serious?
不是吧
Yes, but he didn't,
是的,不過他沒殺成
Thanks to one badass cop.
多虧了這位厲害的警察
Where is he now?
他現在在哪里
She sent him away.
她把他關起來了
We've been best friends ever since.
從那以后我們就成了閨蜜
I like her already.
我已經喜歡上她了
She'd been through something similar,
她也經歷過類似的事
Actually a lot worse than me.
實際上,比我還要慘很多
She's helped a lot.
她幫了我很多
She still does, her friendship.
現在也是,她的友誼幫了我很多
She sounds special.
聽起來很特別
Very.
非常特別