I got seven families waiting.
有七個家庭還在苦苦等待。
No, let me rephrase: demanding that we find whatever's left of their daughters.
不,應該說是,他們要求我們找出任何他們女兒尸體殘留的部分。
Abigail Hobbs may be the only person who knows the truth.
阿比蓋爾·霍布斯也許是唯一知情的人。
You can't ask her right now, Jack.
你不能現在去問她,杰克。
We have to create a safe place for her first or you won't get any answers.
我們得先為她創造一個安全的環境,否則你得不到任何答案。
I respect your sympathy for her, Dr. Bloom.
我尊重你對她的同情心,布魯姆博士。
I hope one day you'll appreciate my lack of it.
希望某天你也能理解我的不近人情之舉。
You really think Abigail Hobbs helped her father kill those girls?
你真覺得阿比蓋爾·霍布斯幫她父親殺了那些女孩嗎?
I think it's a possibility that needs to be ruled out.
有可能,所以需要調查從而將其排除。
If Abigail didn't help her father, maybe she knows who did.
如果阿比蓋爾不是幫兇,也許她知道幫兇是誰。
How was she when you saw her?
你見她的時候她情況如何?
Surprisingly practical.
出乎意料地頭腦清醒。
Suspiciously practical?
該說是可疑吧?
I would suggest you can be practical without being a murderer.
我認為頭腦清醒并不代表就是兇手。
I think she's hiding something.
我覺得她有所隱瞞。
It may simply be her trauma.
也許只是精神創傷。
Yeah, it could also be more.
或許不止如此。
She has a penchant for manipulation.
她喜歡操控局勢的感覺。
Withheld information to gain information.
隱瞞信息從而獲取信息。
She demonstrated only enough emotions to prove she had them.
她恰到好處地流露些情緒,證明她確有信息。
You beginning to appreciate my lack of sympathy?
你是不是開始慶幸我缺乏同情心了?
You said it may be more than trauma yet you question her involvement in the murders the father committed.
你說也許不止是精神創傷問題,可又質疑他父親的罪行她是否牽涉其中。
What I'm questioning is her state of mind.
我質疑的是她的精神狀態。
I want Will Graham to talk to her.
讓威爾·格雷厄姆去和她談。
Jack. Not yet.
杰克,時候未到。
You are not Will Graham's psychiatrist, Dr. Bloom.
你并不是威爾的心理醫生,布魯姆博士。
Dr. Lecter is.
萊克特醫生才是。
Garrett Jacob Hobbs-- the, uh, Minnesota Shrike, abducted and murdered eight girls over an eight month period.
加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯即"明州伯勞鳥",在八個月內,劫持并殺害了八名女孩。