You have a decision to make.
現在你要下決定了。
The machine gave you another number.
機器又跳出號碼了。
The numbers never stop coming.
號碼總是源源不斷。
You should know that up front.
這你該預先知道。
Why me?
為什么選我?
I've been watching you for a long time, John.
我已經關注你很長時間了,約翰。
We have more in common than you might think.
我們之間的共同點比你想的要多。
The world thinks we're both dead, for starters.
世人以為我們死了,這是其一。
You programmed the machine to delete those irrelevant numbers.
你讓這臺機器刪除無關信息號碼。
Now you're trying to save them.
現在又想救他們。
What changed your mind?
你為什么改變了主意?
Let's just say you're not the only one that's lost someone.
這么說吧,不只是你痛失某人。
If you wanna leave, I'll give you enough money to get as far as you need.
如果你要走,我會給你足夠的錢跑得遠遠的。
Disappear.
就此消失。
And if I stay?
要是我留下呢?
Sooner or later both of us'll probably wind up dead.
遲早有一天,我們倆會死掉。
Actually dead this time.
真的死掉。
I said I'd tell you the truth.
我說我會告訴你真相。
Didn't say you'd like it.
但沒說你會喜歡這個真相。
Start talking, officer.
老實交代,警官。
You think I'm gonna rat on my friends?
你覺得我會出賣朋友嗎?
Please. You can tell the DA all about your crooked pals.
得了,你那些狐朋狗友留著和地檢官說吧。
I wanna know about him.
我想知道他的事,
The guy who came after you.
那個追查你們的人。
I don't know anything.
我一無所知。
It was just some guy alone in a suit.
就是個穿著西裝的家伙。
Yeah, well, you're gonna tell me everything that you don't know about him and where I can find him.
好吧,那你就告訴我你對那人的一無所知以及在哪里能找到他。