Pick up your sword.
把劍撿起來.
Hit him till he finds his feet.
打到他爬起來為止.
It seems they've run short of poachers and thieves down South.
看來南邊的盜獵者和小偷也開始短缺了.
Now they send us squealing bloody pigs. Jon!
這會兒連豬玀都送過來了. 瓊恩!
Again, harder.
再來, 再重一點.
I yield!
我投降!
Enough!
夠了!
He yielded.
他已經投降了.
Looks like the bastard's in love.
看來野種要談戀愛了.
All right then, Lord Snow, you wish to defend your lady love, let's make it an exercise.
好吧, 雪諾大人, 既然你想保護你心愛的小姐, 我們來就練一把.
You two. Three of you ought to be sufficient to make lady piggy squeal.
你們倆一組. 你們仨應該足夠 夠豬玀小姐受的了.
All you've got to do is get past the bastard.
但你們得先打發掉擋路的野種.
Are you sure you want to do this? No.
你真想打嗎? 不想.
Yield yield yield! I yield.
投降投降投降! 我投降.
We're done for today.
今天就到此為止.
Go clean the armory.
去打掃軍械庫.
That's all you're good for.
你只適合干這個.
Well fought! Piss off.
打得好! 滾開.
Did he hurt you?
你傷得重嗎?
I've had worse.
我還挨過更重的.
You can call me Sam... If you want.
你可以叫我山姆... 如果你愿意的話.
My mother calls me Sam-it's not going to get any easier, you know?
我媽都這樣叫我-你這樣不行, 知道嗎?
You're going to have to defend yourself.
你必須自衛.
Why didn't you get up and fight?
你怎么不站起來反擊啊?
I wanted to.
我也想.
I just couldn't. Why not?
我就是做不到. 怎么做不到?
I'm a coward.
我是個窩囊廢.
My father always says so. The Wall's no place for cowards.
我父親常這么說. 長城容不下窩囊廢.
You're right. I'm sorry.
你說得對. 我很抱歉.