That's really sweet. Almost makes me feel bad for making the whole thing up.
真好。幾乎讓我為編故事感到慚愧了。
What? !
什么?
Trick! She never been to a nuthouse.
上當咯!她才沒住過精神病院。
No!
不是吧!
Yeah, I ain't crazy.
是啊,我可不是瘋子。
I mean, I've been to rehab a few times, but that was just for paid vacation.
我是住過幾次戒毒所啦,但那是免費度假嘛。
You lied just to make me feel bad?
你說謊就為了讓我內疚嗎?
No, no...we lied so that we could win with our zombie house o' whores!
不不不,我們說謊是為了用僵尸瘋婆裝扮贏得比賽啊!
That is so messed up.
這太亂了。
Did you say "whores," or...-No, no. It ain't messed up. The saying is "trick or treat." This is the trick part.
你們這裝扮是僵尸瘋婆還是...-不亂啊。萬圣節就是不給糖就搗蛋嘛。咱們就是在搗蛋。
Our yard's full o' dead whores. You got a Santa.
我們家滿院子僵尸瘋婆。而你們是甜甜屋。
Yep..."whores." I heard it again.
瘋婆吧,我又聽到一次。
Why are we not talking about this?
咱們是不該聊聊這個?
There will come a day when you will pay for this.
你們會為此付出代價的。
You won't know when, and you won't know how, but you will feel it.
你們無法預知時間也無法預知方式,到時候你們就知道了。
That chick is scary.
這娘們兒真嚇人。
Thank you.
謝了。
You have no idea.
你們還沒見識到呢。
You know, they just make it impossible to find him. It's cruel and inappropriate.
根本就不可能找到瓦多的。這太殘忍了。
It just sets children up to fail, and it destroys their self-esteem.
讓小孩子體驗失敗會傷了他們自尊的。
Right there. - Is he there?
就在那。- 是嗎?
Is...where...Where did she point? Where did she p...Now I look like Rod Stewart.
在哪兒呢...她剛指的是哪兒啊...這下我成搖滾歌星了。
Thanks a lot.
都賴你。
I have a head for business and a bod for sin.
我有著智慧的頭腦和罪惡的肉體。
Yes, you do.
沒錯。
Ew! This is a common area!
喂!這是公眾區域好嘛!