Goddamn IT guys.
去他媽的技術人員
Hobbs!
霍布斯
On me!
掩護我
Elena!
埃琳娜
Hobbs?
霍布斯
Hobbs!
霍布斯
Alright buddy, we gotta go or we'll be late.
好啦兒子,再不走就要遲到啦
Come on.
快來
Okay, uhh.
好
What do you think?
你覺得怎么樣
Parking brake slide right up to the school?
拉著手剎漂移到學校門口如何
Where's mommy?
媽咪在哪里
I don't know. She's up there. She's coming.
不知道,還在上面吧,她馬上來了
Oh.
噢
Watch your head.
好啦,小心你的頭
Dom, you have a package out here.
多姆,你有個包裹
From Tokyo.
東京寄來的
Tokyo?
東京嗎
What's Han trying, to convert me over to a turbo charger?
韓想干什么,給我換個渦輪增壓器嗎
You ready?
準備好了嗎
There we go.
我們要出發啦
Hey buddy, cars don't fly.
喂兒子,車是不會飛的
Hey, cars don't fly.
噢,車不會飛
This one did, huh?
這輛會的,對吧
Brian in a minivan.
開保姆車的布萊恩
Things have changed.
世界真的是變了
He's struggling, Dom.
他很糾結,多姆
He doesn't want me to see it...
他不想讓我看到
but the white picket fence is like an anchor for him. I can tell.
但我能看的出來,這種平淡的家庭生活對他來說是牽絆
I tried to talk to him the other night. Do you know what he said?
有天晚上我試著跟他聊,你知道他說什么嗎
He doesn't miss the girls. He doesn't miss the cars.
他懷念的不是美女,不是跑車
He misses the bullets.
而是槍林彈雨的生活
Let him settle in. Give him time.
讓他慢慢適應吧,給他點時間
How does nine months sound?
九個月聽起來夠嗎
I'm having another baby.
我又懷孕了
And you didn't tell him, did you?
你還沒告訴他,對吧
You gotta tell him.
你得告訴他
I don't want him to be disappointed with this life.
我不想他對這種生活失望
With me.
和我一起的生活
He will never be disappointed with you.
他永遠都不會對你失望的
You're the best thing that's ever happened to him.
你是他今生最好的禮物
Thank you.
謝謝
Yeah?
喂
Dominic Toretto.
多米尼克·多雷托
You don't know me.
你不認識我
You're about to.
但很快就會認識了