Come on, Dom, so where are you taking me?
說吧 多姆 你到底要帶我去哪里
They say an open road helps you think...
他們說空曠的公路有助你思考
about where you've been...
關于你去過哪里
where you're going.
要到哪里去的問題
So you don't remember any of this yet?
你真的一點都不記得了嗎
It's not fair.
這不公平
You know I don't.
你知道我失憶了
So what is it exactly that you're trying to show me?
你到底想帶我去看什么
That.
就是那兒
Race Wars.
極速大賽
We used to come here?
我們以前參加過這個嗎
Come here?
何止是參加
We invented it.
是我們創造了它
Keep it under 9000 rpms.
轉速控制在九千以下
Kid's gonna fire his pistons after the first 200.
用不了兩百米這小子的活塞就會報廢
You know that's not my style, I got to ride or die, right?
你知道這不是我的風格 不飆寧死 不是嗎
How about you just ride on this one.
這次不提死字好嗎
Are you ready?
準備好了嗎
I know you're ready!
我知道你已經躍躍欲試了
Go!
出發
Nice job!
干得漂亮
Hey!
嗨
That's the girl I heard so much about.
這不就是傳說中的女孩嗎
Where you been at, ghost girl?
你之前跑哪去了 死而復生的女孩
That's the girl...
就是那個女孩
Ghost girl...
死而復生的女孩
Letty, what the hell?
萊蒂 你搞什么鬼
Damn, Dom! Your girl's still got that swing, homie.
靠 多姆 你那妞的勾拳還是如此生猛
You never could take a punch.
是你太弱了好嗎
Right, right.
好吧 好吧