Doesn't eat, barely talks, only to correct the television.
食不下咽 幾乎不開口說話 除了挑電視的邏輯錯誤
I'd say he was heart-broken, but, er, well he's Sherlock.
我想說他心碎了 但話說回來 他是夏洛克
He does all that anyway.
沒事時他也一直這樣的
Hello, Dr Watson.
你好啊 華生醫生
Tell him you're alive.
告訴他你還活著
He'd come after me.
他會追查我到天涯海角的
I'll come after you if you don't.
你要是不告訴他 我也會這么做的
Hmm, I believe you.
我相信你
You were dead on a slab.
你不是都躺在停尸房了嗎
It was definitely you.
肯定是你啊
DNA tests are only as good as the records you keep.
要想DNA測試準確 除非你保留正確的樣本
And I bet you know the record keeper.
你肯定認識管檔案的人
I know what he likes.
我知道他的喜好
And I needed to disappear.
而我需要在世上消失
Then how come I can see you and I don't even want to?
那為什么要讓我來見你? 我可不情愿呢
Look, I made a mistake, I sent something to Sherlock for safekeeping, now I need it back.
聽著 我犯了個錯誤 我寄了個東西給夏洛克保管 現在我想要回來
I need your help.
需要你的幫助
No.
不干
It's for his own safety.
為他的人身安全著想
So is this.
那這么辦
Tell him you're alive.
告訴他你還活著
I can't.
我不能
Fine, I'll tell him and I still won't help you.
那好 我來告訴他 而且我還是不會幫你