John?
約翰?
Yeah? Hello?
嗯? 你好?
Hello.
你好
So, any plans for new year tonight?
今晚新年夜有約么?
Um, er... nothing fixed.
呃...還沒完全決定
Nothing I couldn't heartlessly abandon.
沒有不能狠下心放鴿子的人
You have any ideas?
你有建議?
One.
有一條
You know, Mycroft could just phone me, if he didn't have this bloody stupid power complex.
麥克羅夫特其實可以打電話叫我的 要是他沒這種無聊的控制欲的話
Couldn't we just go to a cafe?
就不能去咖啡館聊么?
Sherlock doesn't follow me everywhere.
夏洛克又沒一天到晚跟著我
Through there.
從這進去
He's on his way.
他馬上就到
You were right, he thinks it's Mycroft.
你說的沒錯 他以為是麥克羅夫特
He's writing sad music.
他在寫斷腸曲