Look at them.
看看他們
They all care so much.
他們有那么多在意的事
Do you ever wonder if there's something wrong with us?
你懷疑過我們是否有些不對勁嗎?
All lives end, all hearts are broken.
生命終有盡頭 人心也都已破碎
Caring is not an advantage, Sherlock.
太在意可不是什么優點 夏洛克
This is low tar.
這是低焦油煙啊
Well, you barely knew her.
因為你和她也不太熟嘛
Merry Christmas, Mycroft.
圣誕快樂 麥克羅夫特
And a happy new year.
新年也快樂
He's on his way.
他在回去的路上了
Have you found anything?
你們找到什么了嗎?
No. Did he take the cigarette?
沒有 他接下那支煙了么?
Yes.
嗯
Shit!
要死
He's coming, ten minutes.
他還有十分鐘到家了
There's nothing in the bedroom.
臥室里什么都沒有
It looks like he's clean, we've tried all the usual places.
看來他真沒藏 平常的地方我們都找了
Are you sure tonight's a danger night?
你確定今晚他有這個危險?
No, but then I never am.
不 但我也從沒確定過
You have to stay with him, John.
你得留下陪他 約翰
I've got plans.
我有約了啊
No.
別去了
Mycroft?
麥克羅夫特
I am really sorry.
真抱歉
You know my friends are so wrong about you. Hmm?
我的朋友們對你的看法真是大錯特錯
You're a great boyfriend.
你是個很體貼的男朋友
OK, that's good.
好吧 謝謝夸獎
I always thought I was great.
我也這么覺著的
Sherlock Holmes is a very lucky man.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯很幸運
Oh, Jeanette, please.
哦 珍妮特 別這樣
No, I mean it.
不 我真心的
It's heart-warming.
太令人感動了
You'll do anything for him.
你愿意為他做任何事
And he can't even tell your girlfriends apart!
而他連你的女朋友們都分不清楚
I'll do anything for you, just tell me what it is I'm not doing.
我也會為你做任何事的 告訴我我有什么沒做到
Don't make me compete with Sherlock Holmes!
別逼我跟夏洛克·福爾摩斯爭男人
I'll walk your dog.
我可以幫你遛狗
There, I've said it, I'll even walk your dog.
說出口了 連給你遛狗我都肯干
I don't have a dog!
我沒養狗
No, because that was the last one.
對了 那是上個女朋友
Jesus!
老天爺
I'll call you.
我再打電話約你
No!
不必了
OK.
好吧