John?
約翰?
Hmm?
嗯?
The counter on your blog still says .
你博客的點擊量還是
Oh, no, Christmas is cancelled(!)
不是吧 圣誕節都沒勁了
And you've got a photograph of me wearing that hat!
你還把我帶那個帽子的照片發上去了
People like it.
網友們可喜歡了
No, they don't. What people?
不可能 什么網友?
How's the hip1?
髖骨好些了嗎?
Oh, it's atrocious, but thanks for asking.
折磨死人了 謝謝關心
I've seen much worse, but then I do post-mortems.
我見過更嚴重的 也許因為我在停尸房工作
Oh, God, sorry.
天哪 真對不起
Don't make jokes, Molly.
別講笑話了,茉莉
No, sorry.
好 對不起
Here you are.
給你
Thank you. I wasn't expecting to see you.
謝謝 沒想到你也來了
I thought you were in Dorset for Christmas?
你不是去多賽特過節了嗎?
First thing in the morning, me and the wife, back together, sorted.
明天一早就去 跟老婆團圓 一切問題解決
No, she's sleeping with a PE teacher.
別想了 她跟個體育老師睡覺呢
And John, I hear you're off to your sister's?
約翰 我聽說你要去你姐姐家?
is that right?
是嗎?
Yeah.
是啊
Sherlock was complaining. Saying.
夏洛克跟我抱怨...說起來著
First time ever, she's cleaned up her act, off the booze.
她終于首次戒了酗酒的毛病
Nope.
才沒
Shut up, Sherlock!
閉嘴 夏洛克
I see you've got a new boyfriend, Molly.
看來你找了個新男友 茉莉
You're serious about him.
對他挺真心啊
Sorry, what?
什么?
You're seeing him tonight, giving him a gift.
你今晚要去見他 給他圣誕禮物
Take a day off.
推理全年無休啊
Shut up. Have a drink.
閉嘴 喝點酒吧
Come on, surely you see the perfectly wrapped present in the bag.
拜托 你們肯定都看到包里那個包裝精美的禮物了 還打蝴蝶結
The others are slapdash.
其他的都是隨手一裹
It's for someone special.
看來是給心儀的人的
The shade of red echoes her lipstick-either an unconscious association, or one she's deliberately trying to encourage.
紅色包裝跟唇彩色相同 要不是下意識統一 要不就是想鼓勵對方有進一步舉動
Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind.
無論如何,胡帕小姐是有了心上人
That she's serious about him is clear from the fact she's giving him a gift.
顯然她對他是真心的 從她想到送禮就能看出來
It suggests long-term hopes.
寄托著長期交往的美好愿望
That she's seeing him tonight is evident from her make-up and clothes.
她的妝容和服飾證明他們今晚要見面
Obviously trying to compensate for the size of her mouth and breasts.
她精心打扮 努力想掩蓋大嘴平胸的缺陷
You always say such horrible things.
你總會說這種刻薄的話
Every time. Always.
每次都是 總這樣
Always.
總這樣
I am sorry. Forgive me.
對不起 請原諒我
Merry Christmas, Molly Hooper.
圣誕快樂 茉莉·胡帕
Oh, no! That wasn't, I didn't...
不不 剛才那聲不是我 我沒有...
No, it was me.
不 是我
My God, really?
天吶 開玩笑吧?
My phone.
是我的手機鈴聲
Fifty seven?
五十七?
Sorry, what?
你說什么?
Fifty seven of those texts, the ones I've heard.
我聽到整整五十七次短信了
Thrilling that you've been counting.
你一直在數啊 真驚喜
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What's up, Sherlock?
怎么了 夏洛克?
I said excuse me.
說了失陪一下
Do you ever reply?
你回復過嗎?