There's more. Much more.
有很多 比那多太多了
Something big's coming, isn't it?
有大事要發生了 是不是
Irene Adler is no longer any concern of yours.
艾琳·艾德勒的事跟你不再相干了
From now on, you will stay out of this.
從現在起 你不許再管這事
Oh, will I?
是么?
Yes, Sherlock.
是的 夏洛克
You will.
你必須服從
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a long and arduous apology to make to a very old friend.
抱歉我必須離開了 要去給個老朋友道個誠摯的歉
Do give her my love.
代我向她問好
Lovely, Sherlock. That was lovely.
真好聽 夏洛克 拉得太好聽了
Hmm, marvellous.
嗯 很贊
Yes, very good.
是啊 確實好聽
I wish you could have worn the antlers.
你要肯戴那對鹿角就好了
Some things are best left to the imagination, Mrs Hudson.
有些事還是想象一下就好了 赫德森太太
Mrs H?
赫太太?
No thank you, Sarah.
謝了 不用 莎拉
Er, no, no, he's not good with names.
不不 他總是記不住名字
No, I can get this.
不 我一定能回憶起來
Sarah was the doctor, then there was the one with the spots, then the one with the nose and then, who was after the boring teacher?
莎拉是醫生 然后是那個臉上有斑的 然后是個大鼻子 然后...無聊的老師后面是誰來著?
Nobody.
沒了
Jeanette! Ah, process of elimination.
珍妮特 逐個排除錯誤答案的結果
Oh, dear Lord.
哦 天哪救命
Hello, everyone.
大家好 抱歉
It said on the door to come up.
門上寫著直接進所以我就...
Hello, Molly!
你好啊 茉莉!
Everybody saying hello to each other, how wonderful!
大家都在打招呼寒暄 多美好啊
Let me, er... Holy Mary!
我來拿...我的神!
Wow!
哇哦!
So we're having Christmas drinkies?
看來都在圣誕小酌嘛
No stopping them, apparently.
他們盼好久了
It's the one day of the year where the boys have to be nice to me, so it's almost worth it.
一年中就這么一天 這倆娃能溫柔些待我 還是很值得的