No, no, no. No. Back to bed.
不不不 乖乖回床上躺著
You'll be fine in the morning.
睡到明天早上就會好了
Just sleep.
睡吧
Of course I'll be fine, I am fine.
當然了 我一直都很好呀
I'm absolutely fine.
好得不得了
Yes, you're great.
是啊 棒極了
Now, I'll be next door if you need me.
需要我就叫聲 我在隔壁
Why would I need you?
我需要你做什么?
No reason at all.
什么也不做
The photographs are perfectly safe.
照片很安全
In the hands of a fugitive sex worker?
在一位逃亡的性工作者手中?
She's not interested in blackmail.
她沒有興趣勒索
She wants...protection, for some reason.
她只是想要...保障 出于某些原因
I take it you've stood down the police investigation into the shooting at her house?
是你攔下了對她住宅里那起槍擊案的調查吧
How can we do anything while she has the photographs?
她仍持有照片 我們怎么調查?
Our hands are tied.
我們手被捆住了
She'd applaud your choice of words.
她肯定喜歡你的用詞
You see how this works?
你還不懂么
The camera-phone is her get out of jail free card.
那拍照手機是她免受牢獄之災的保障
You have to leave her alone.
讓她去吧
Treat her like royalty, Mycroft.
把她跟皇室同等看待 麥克羅夫特
Though not the way she treats royalty.
別像她對待皇室那樣就好了
What was that?
剛才是什么?
Text.
短信
But what was that noise?
那是什么聲音?
Did you know there were other people after her too, Mycraft
你知道還有別人在追殺她嗎 麥克羅夫特?
before you sent John and I in there?
在你讓我和約翰去找她之前?
CIA trained killers, I think.
我認為是美國中情局職業殺手
Thanks for that.
多謝提醒啊 麥克
It's a disgrace, sending your little brother into danger like that.
羞不羞啊 讓親弟弟去冒這種險
Family is all we have in the end, Mycroft Holmes!
人生一世 家人是唯一的依靠 麥克羅夫特·福爾摩斯!
Oh, shut up, Mrs Hudson!
閉嘴吧 赫德森太太
Mycroft!!
麥克羅夫特
Apologies.
我道歉
Thank you.
謝謝
Though do in fact shut up.
但還是請閉嘴
Oh, it's a bit rude, that noise, isn't it?
這鈴聲 真是不太雅觀呢