You're very calm.
你很鎮定嘛
Well, your booby trap did just kill a man.
你的機關剛才可是殺了人
He would have killed me.
不然死的就是我了
It was self defence in advance.
預先做好自我防范總沒錯
What is that?! What?
那是什么? 怎么?
Give it to me.
給我
Now. Give it to me.
快給我
No
不
Give it to me.
快給我
No.
不給
Oh, for goodness sake!
看在老天的份上
Drop it.
快放下
I...said...drop it!
我叫你快放下
Thank you, dear.
謝了 親愛的
ow, tell that sweet little posh thing the pictures are safe with me.
告訴那個貴族美妞 照片在我這兒很安全
They're not for blackmail, just for insurance.
我無意勒索 僅為保命
Besides, I might want to see her again.
另外 我很樂意有機會再跟她見見
Oh, no no no no no.
哦不不 別掙扎了
It's been a pleasure.
很高興見到你
Don't spoil it.
別破壞情緒
This is how I want you to remember me, the woman who beat you.
深深烙印在你腦海中我的形象 將是"打敗你的女人"
Goodnight, Mr Sherlock Holmes.
睡吧 夏洛克·福爾摩斯先生
Jesus! What are you doing?
天哪 你干什么了
He'll sleep for a few hours.
他會昏睡幾個小時
Make sure he doesn't choke on his own vomit, it makes for a very unattractive corpse.
別讓他被自己的嘔吐物嗆死 那樣尸體就不帥了
What's this?What have you given him? Sherlock?
你給他下了什么藥? 夏洛克?
He'll be fine.
他會沒事的
I've used it on loads of my friends.
我在很多朋友身上都試過了
Sherlock, can you hear me?
夏洛克 聽得見我說話嗎?
You know, I was wrong about him.
我小看他了
He did know where to look.
他很懂觀察細節
For what? What are you talking about?
觀察什么? 你在說什么?
The key-code to my safe.
我的保險箱密碼
What was it?
是什么
Shall I tell him?
我要告訴他嗎?
My measurements.
我的三圍。