You should always use gloves with these things, you know.
用這種東西一定要戴手套 下回記住了喲
Heaviest oil deposit is always on the first key used,
第一個按的鍵上總有最重的油脂殘留
that's a three, but after that, the sequence is impossible to read.
是3鍵 但之后順序就很難分辨了
I see it's a six digit1 code.
看來是六位密碼
It can't be your birthday, no disrespect,
不可能是生日 無意冒犯
but clearly you were born in the eighty’s and eight's barely used, so...
你明顯生于八零年代 但八鍵幾乎沒被碰過 所以...
I'd tell you the code right now,but you know what?
我可以現在告訴你密碼 但是呢
I already have.
密碼早已透露給你了
Think.
思考吧
Hands behind your head, on the floor, keep it still!
手放頭后 跪下 不許動
Sorry, Sherlock
抱歉 夏洛克
Miss Adler, on the floor!
艾德勒小姐 乖乖跪下
Don't you want me on the floor, too?
難道我不需要跪下嗎?
No, sir, I want you to open the safe.
不 先生 我要你把密碼箱打開
American. Interesting.
美國人 有趣
Why would you care?
關你們什么事呢?
Sir, the safe, now, please.
先生 快開密碼箱 謝謝
I don't know the code.
我不知道密碼
We've been listening, she said she told you.
她說她已經把密碼給你了 我們都聽到了
If you've been listening, you'll know she didn't.
你們要是真用心聽了就知道她沒告訴我
I assume I missed something.
我是可能聽漏了
From your reputation, I assume you didn't, Mr Holmes.
但依您的名聲來說 您肯定都聽進去了 福爾摩斯先生
For God sake, she's the one who knows the code, ask her!
老天 她才是設密碼的人好嗎 干嘛不問她
Yes, sir, she also knows the code that automatically calls the police and sets off the burglar alarm.
話是沒錯 但她會告訴我們那個輸入后會自動報警的密碼
I've learned not to trust her.
經驗告訴我這女人不能信任
Mr Holmes doesn't...
福爾摩斯先生并不...
Shut up!
閉嘴!
One more word out of you, just one and I will decorate that wall with the insides of your head.
對我來說可是毫無壓力
That, for me, will not be a hardship.
再多說一個字 我就讓你腦漿涂墻
Mr Archer, at the count of three, shoot Dr Watson.
亞徹先生 我數到 你就送華生醫生上西天
What?
什么?
I don't know the code.
我不知道密碼
One.
一
I don't know the code.
我不知道密碼
Two
二
She didn't tell me, I don't know it!
她沒告訴我 我不知道
I'm prepared to believe you, any second now.
我隨時準備相信你哦
Three
三
No, stop!
不 住手
Thank you, Mr Holmes. Open it, please.
謝謝 福爾摩斯先生 打開吧
Vatican cameos!
梵蒂岡雕玉
Do you mind?
你不介意吧
Not at all.
當然不
He's dead.
這人死了
Thank you. You were very observant.
謝謝 你看得真準
Observant?
你看得真準?
I'm flattered.
我深感榮幸
Don't be.
不用
Flattered?
深感榮幸?
There'll be more of them, they'll be keeping an eye on the building.
還會有他們的人過來 會監控這棟樓