The hiker1 with the bashed-in head - how was he killed?
腦漿迸裂的旅行者 他怎么死的?
That's not why I'm here.
這不是我來的原因
You're here for the photographs, but that's never going to happen and as we're chatting...
不不 你是來拿照片的 可那辦不到 所以不如聊聊天...
That story's not out.
消息還沒披露
How do you know about it?
你怎么會知道?
I know one of the policemen.
我認識一個警察
Well, I know what he likes.
我知道他喜歡什么
Oh.
哦
And you...like policemen?
你...喜歡警察?
I like detective stories.
我喜歡偵探故事
And detectives.
還有偵探
Brainy is the new sexy.
智慧是性感的新潮流
The position of the car relative to the hiker, that and the fact that the death blow was to the back of the head, that's all you need to know.
車和旅行者的相對位置 加上打擊位置是在腦后 知道這些就夠了
OK, tell me, how was he murdered?
那告訴我 他怎么被謀殺的?
He wasn't.
他沒被謀殺
You don't think it was murder?
你覺得不是謀殺?
I know it wasn't.
我知道不是
How?
怎么?
The same way I know the victim was a sportsman, recently returned from foreign travel and that the photographs I'm looking for are in this room.
就像我知道受害人是個運動員 剛從國外旅行回來 我要找的照片就在這房間
OK, but how?
好吧 怎么知道的?
So they are in this room. Thank you.
這么說真在這房間 謝謝
John, man the door, let no-one in.
約翰 守住門 別放人進來
Two men alone in the countryside, several yards apart and one car.
兩個人單獨在鄉間 相隔幾碼 只有一輛車
Oh, I,... I thought you were looking for the photos now.
哦 我以為你在搜尋照片呢
No, no.
不 不
Looking takes ages, I'm just going to find them,
搜尋多花時間 我會直接發現的
but you're clever and we've got a moment, so let's pass the time.
可你這么聰明 我們又有空 不如來打發時間吧
Two men, a car, nobody else.
兩個人 一輛車 沒有別人