We should call the police.
得趕快報警
Yes.
好
On their way.
馬上就到
For God's sake!
我的老天
Oh, shut up, it's quick.
哦 閉嘴吧 這是最快的法子了
Check the rest of the house, see how they got in.
四下檢查一下屋內 看他們是從哪兒闖進來的
Well, that's the knighthood in the bag.
看哪 一個騎士頭銜到手了
Oh, and that's mine.
是我的
All the photographs are on here, I presume?
我猜所有的照片都在這里吧?
I have copies, of course.
我當然都有備份存檔
No, you don't.
不 你沒有
You'll have permanently1 disabled any kind of uplink or connection.
你肯定徹底斷開了上傳功能和網絡連接
Unless the contents of this phone are unique, you couldn't sell them.
這部手機里的內容獨一無二 你才能賣個好價錢
Who said I'm selling?
誰說我要賣了?
Well, why would they be interested?
好吧 那他們為何感興趣呢?
Whatever's on the phone, it's clearly not just photographs.
這里面肯定不僅僅是照片
That camera-phone is my life, Mr Holmes.
這部拍照手機是我的生命 福爾摩斯先生
I'd die before I let you take it.
你要是拿走 我就死定了
It's my protection.
它是我唯一的保命符
Sherlock!
夏洛克
It was.
現在不是了
Must have come in this way.
他們一定是從這兒進來的
Clearly.
顯然
It's all right, she's just out cold.
她沒事 只是昏過去了而已
Oh, God knows she's used to that.
她經常這樣的
There's a back door.
這屋有個后門
Better check it, Dr Watson.
華生醫生你去看看吧
Sure.
好吧