Wrap your laughing gear around that, eh? Good, isn't it? That's why I'm the cook.
用你的嘴嘗嘗看。好吃吧?所以我才是大廚。
Oh, me guts are grumbling. I got to snaffle something. Flesh, I need flesh.
我的肚子在叫喚了,我得嚼點東西。肉,我要吃肉。
Blimey! Bert. Bert! Look what's come out of me hooter. It's got arms and legs and everything.
老天!伯特,伯特!看我鼻子里噴出了什么。四肢都很齊全。
What is it?
這是什么?
I don't know. I don't like the way it wriggles around.
不知道。但我不喜歡他亂扭的樣子。
What are you, then? An oversized squirrel?
你是什么?超大號松鼠嗎?
I'm a burglar. Uh, Hobbit.
我是飛賊,霍比特人。
A burglar Hobbit?
飛賊霍比特人?
Can we cook him? We can try.
可以把他煮了嗎?可以試試。
He wouldn't make more than a mouthful.
他只夠一口的份量。
Not when he's skinned and boned.
尤其是去皮去骨后。
Perhaps there's more burglar Hobbits around these parts. Might be enough for a pie.
或許這附近有更多飛賊霍比特人,或許足夠烤一個派。
Grab him! He's too quick. Right. Come here, you little... Gotcha.
抓住他。他動作太快了。好的,過來,你這個……抓到了。
Are there any more of you little fellas hiding where you shouldn't? No.
附近還有你的小伙伴嗎?沒有。
He's lying. No, I'm not! Hold his toes over the fire. Make him squeal!
他在說謊。我沒有。 在火上烤他的腳趾。逼他招供!
Drop him! You what? I said drop him.
放下他!你說什么?我說放下他。
Get the sacks! Stick them in the sacks!
拿袋子來,把他們裝起來!
Bilbo! Don't! Lay down your arms or we'll rip his off.
比爾博!不!把武器放下,不然我們就把他撕碎。