We'll camp here for the night. Fili, Kili, look after the ponies. Make sure you stay with them.
我們今晚在這里扎營。菲力、奇力,你們負責照顧小馬,待在它們身邊。
A farmer and his family used to live here.
這里曾經住過農夫一家人。
Oin, Gloin. Get a fire going. Aye. Right you are.
歐音、葛羅音,你們負責生火。沒問題。
I think it would be wiser to move on. We could make for the Hidden Valley.
我認為最好繼續前進。我們可以繼續往山谷前進。
I have told you already I will not go near that place.
我跟你說過我不會靠近那個地方。
Why not? The Elves could help us. We could get food, rest, advice.
為什么?精靈會幫助我們。我們可以獲得食宿和意見。
I do not need their advice. We have a map that we cannot read. Lord Elrond could help us.
我不需要他們的意見。愛隆王可以幫我們解讀那張我們讀不懂的地圖。
Help? A dragon attacks Erebor. What help came from the Elves?
幫我們?惡龍攻擊伊魯伯時,精靈幫過我們嗎?
Orcs plunder Moria desecrate our sacred halls. The Elves looked on and did nothing.
半獸人掠奪摩瑞亞,褻瀆我們的圣殿,精靈依舊冷眼旁觀。
And you ask me to seek out the very people who betrayed my grandfather. Who betrayed my father.
你竟要我去求背棄我祖父的人。背棄我父親的人。
You are neither of them. I did not give you that map and key for you to hold onto the past.
你不是他們。我給你地圖和鑰匙不是要你記著舊恨。
I did not know that they were yours to keep.
我不認為你有權留著它們。
Everything all right? Gandalf, where are you going?
一切都沒事吧?甘道夫,你要去哪里?
To seek the company of the only one around here who's got any sense.
去找隊伍中唯一有理性的人。
And who's that? Myself, Mr. Baggins. I've had enough of Dwarves for one day.
是誰?我自己,巴金斯先生。我今天受夠矮人了。
Come on, Bombur, we're hungry. Is he coming back?
來吧,龐伯,我們餓了。他會回來嗎?
He's been a long time. Who? Gandalf. He's a Wizard. He does as he chooses.
他去好久了。誰? 甘道夫。他是巫師,總是我行我素。
Here, do us a favor. Take this to the lads. Stop it. You've had plenty.
來,幫個忙,拿去給大家。不行,你吃很多了。
What's the matter? We're supposed to be looking after the ponies.
怎么了? 我們應該看著小馬。
Only we've encountered a slight problem.
只是我們遇見了一點小狀況。
We had 16. Now there's 14. Daisy and Bungo are missing.
我們有十六匹馬。現在只剩十四匹。黛西和邦果不見了。
Well, that's not good. And that is not good at all. Shouldn't we tell Thorin? Uh, no. Let's not worry him.
這不太妙。糟糕透頂,我們不告訴索林嗎?不,別讓他擔心。
As our official burglar, we thought you might like to look into it.
身為我們的飛賊,我們認為或許你該去調查。
Well, uh...Look, something big uprooted these trees.
這個嘛,看,有大東西把樹拔了。
That was our thinking. It's something very big and possibly quite dangerous.
我們也是這么想。-很大,而且可能很危險的東西。
Hey. There's a light. Over here. Stay down.
看,有燈火。過來。蹲低點。