I did some research.
我調查了一下
There are eight firemen in this picture.
這張照片里有八名消防員
You called yourselves the fireflies.
你們都管自己叫螢火蟲
Yeah, well, that station house was shut down a few years back.
那個消防站幾年前就關了
All the guys went to different companies, so...
里面的人都分去了不同的消防區,所以...
Four of these men are now dead.
里面已經有四個人去世了
It's not all getting cats out of trees, Ms. Lance.
消防工作沒那么簡單安全,蘭斯小姐
But three of them died within the last six weeks, except for that man right there.
但是有三個人是最近六周內去世的,除了這個人
Garfield Lynns. He died two years ago in the Nodell Tower tragedy.
加菲爾德·林斯,他于兩年前死于諾德爾大廈火災慘案
Did you forget something, Mr. Queen?
忘了什么東西嗎,奎恩先生
Just wanted to see if my friend there needed some help.
來看看我朋友是不是需要幫助
What was the Nodell Tower?
諾德爾大廈是怎么回事
How do you not remember that?
你怎么會不記得呢
I was wifi-free for a few years.
我有幾年與世隔絕了
It was 22 stories of glass and steel.
是座22層的玻璃鋼筋建筑
Except it turned out that the construction company who built it
不過負責的建筑公司為了謀取私利
used substandard materials to save themselves a few bucks.
建造的時候偷工減料了
It was nowhere near the structural code.
根本就不達標
Gas line blew.
燃氣管線爆炸
There was a fire.
于是起火了
Yeah. Melted right through the stanchions.
建筑支架融化
Whole damn thing came down.
整座大樓都倒塌了
Bad day.
不幸的一天
34 civilians and six of my fellow firemen died.
有34名平民和6名消防員遇難
Do you need anything else, Ms. Lance?
還需要我幫你做什么嗎,蘭斯小姐
Other than reminding me of all the friends I've lost and buried?
除了讓我想起我失去的朋友之外
What was that all about?
你調查這些干什么
It was nothing, Oliver. I have to go.
沒事,奧利弗,我得走了
Hello?
你好
Are you there?
在聽嗎
I spoke to Danny's old chief.
我問過丹尼的前隊長了
I didn't get anywhere. What am I supposed to do now?
但是沒得到什么有用的消息,現在怎么辦
Nothing. It's my turn.
什么都不用做,輪到我了