I thought you were done helping Laurel.
我以為勞蕾爾的忙你不幫了呢
The first firefly to die, his name was Garfield Lynns.
第一個死掉的螢火蟲,他叫加菲爾德·林斯
Well, being dead kind of rules him out as a murder suspect, right?
已經死了的話就排除嫌犯的可能性了,對吧
Oliver...
奧利弗
I'm sorry I came at you so hard, man. But I've been there.
抱歉我逼你這么緊,但我是過來人
I know what it's like to stare death in the face and...be the one who blinks.
我知道面對死亡是什么感受,也像你一樣漠視冷淡過
That's not it.
不是這樣的
I've...I've been close to death.
我,我也曾接近死亡
On the island... more times than I can remember, and I never feared it.
在那座島上,次數多到我記不清,但我從沒怕過
Because I had nothing to lose.
因為我已經沒什么好失去的了
But when that archer almost killed me,
但當那個弓箭手差點殺了我
when I... stared death in the face then,
當我,又面對死亡的時候
I thought about all the people that I've let into my life since I've been back.
我想起了自我回來后,所有我生命中出現的人
My family, Laurel, Tommy.
我的家人,勞蕾爾,湯米
And that made me afraid.
這讓我害怕
Afraid of what would happen to those people if they lost me--again.
害怕如果他們再一次失去我,他們該是多么痛不欲生
And for the first time in so long,
這么久以來我第一次
I had something to lose.
我開始害怕失去
Well, you got it backwards, Oliver.
你弄錯了,奧利弗
You think the people you let in are taking your edge.
你以為你身邊的人扯了你的后腿
I think it gives you one.
而我認為恰恰相反
Maybe a stronger one.
他們讓你更強大
You can stare down death with something to live for or not.
有活著的目標或是一無所有時,你能藐視死亡
Something to live for...is better.
而能為某些東西而活,其實更好
All the men in the unit had an alibi for Danny's murder.
所有小隊里的人在丹尼死時都有不在場證明
The guy that I fought had a firefly tattoo and his arm was severely burned.
和我交手的家伙手上有個螢火蟲的紋身,并且他的手臂被嚴重燒傷
Ok. I don't see where you're going with this.
好的,我不明白你想說什么
The Nodell Tower fire. Some of the bodies were so badly burned,
諾德爾大廈那次火災,一些尸體因為嚴重灼傷
They couldn't even be IDed off dental records.
甚至都不能通過牙齒信息來辨別身份
What if Garfield Lynns didn't die, but was just presumed dead?
萬一加菲爾德·林斯沒死,而被誤以為已經死了呢