We have so many of these old photos.
我們有這么多老照片
I really should have them scanned in.
我應該都掃描成電子版的
Well, that's an incredibly ambitious plan.
這可是項宏偉遠大的計劃
Which will have to wait.
不過得先等等了
Why? Because we're going to go out.
為什么?因為現在我們要出去
To dinner or to a movie or shopping.
去吃飯,看電影,或者是購物
Anything to get you out of the house.
只要是能讓你出門就行
Ohh. No, Thea.
不,西婭
I'm just too tired.
我太累了
Really, that's... pretty amazing, considering you've been in bed all day.
真的嗎,那可真是奇怪,你不是整天都待在床上嗎
Please don't presume to think that you know what I'm going through.
拜托你別裝作你好像知道我現在經歷的事
I do know.
我懂
I lost dad, too.
我也失去了父親
I'm worried about Walter, too.
我也擔心沃爾特
But I don't get to worry about him,
但我現在還顧不上他
because I'm busy worrying about you.
因為我忙著擔心你
I never asked you to do that.
我又沒求你這么做
Right.
對
'Cause you don't ask me to do anything anymore.
因為你現在什么也不要求我做了
You don't ask me to do my homework or to be home at a decent hour.
你不要求我做作業或是按時到家
I mean, you basically stopped being my parent.
你基本沒在做我的家長了
Well, how's this-
你怎么能
Don't talk to your mother like that.
別用這種語氣和你母親說話
Maybe you should start acting like my mother.
那你就表現得像一個母親啊
So I don't have to act like yours.
就不用我倒過來做你的母親了