What are you doing here?
你在這兒干嘛
I told Joanna I'd clean out Danny's locker.
我告訴喬安娜我來整理丹尼的儲物柜
And you?
你呢
Tommy sent me over to make sure the guest list for the firemen's gala was accurate.
湯米讓我來確定下消防員籌款會的宴客名單是否準確
Tommy's been working very hard on that.
湯米是下了很大功夫
It's very generous of you, Oliver.
你真的很大度,奧利弗
It's truly not.
其實不是
Speaking of Tommy, he told me that you're being very protective of your drawers.
既然提到湯米了,他跟我說你對自己的小抽屜非常敝帚自珍啊
This is not a fancy term for your underwear.
這么說你的內衣抽屜是不是不好
Are you and I seriously having this discussion?
你是真的想跟我談這個嗎
Well, we're friends.
當然,我們是朋友嘛
Yes.
好吧
Tommy asked for a drawer.
湯米是讓我給他騰個抽屜
And this is bad?
這樣不好嗎
No.
也不是
It's just... I'm an all or nothing type of girl.
只是...我是個直截了當的人
First it's a drawer, then it's a closet,
他首先要一個抽屜,然后再要個衣櫥
half my rent, it's half my life.
再然后是半間公寓,甚至我一半的生活
Am I really ready to do that with Tommy?
我真的準備好和湯米過日子了么
You could take it slow.
你可以慢慢來
I don't things slow, remember?
我從不慢慢來,你忘了嗎
I close my eyes and I jump, just like you.
我下定決心就一股腦走下去,和你一樣
I think that's why we spooked each other.
所以我倆才無法在一起
Our feelings... our fears, they control us.
我們的情感,懼怕操縱著我們
It's not the other way around.
而不是我們操縱它們
You know? Yeah.
你懂的吧。懂
I have to get inside.
我得進去了