You know, I do realize that it's difficult for you to manage my nightclub,
我就知道,要你來管理我的夜店不容易
what with there not being an actual nightclub here.
因為這不是真正的夜店
Yeah, I just took the liberty of yelling at our contractor.
我剛才擅自對承包商發脾氣了
I told him if we didn't see any real progress,
我告訴他如果再沒有進展
we were going to bring someone else in to finish the job.
我們就要另謀高就了
Good.
好
How's Laurel's friend?
勞蕾爾的朋友怎么樣了
The one whose brother was a fireman?
你是說她哥哥是消防員的那個嗎
She is hanging in there, thanks.
她還撐得住,謝謝
I have something I wanted to bring up.
我有個提議
I was thinking that we could throw a fundraiser for the fire department.
我們可以為消防部門舉辦一次募捐會
Raise some money for the families.
給遇難者的家屬籌點錢
That's a great idea. We could do it here.
這主意不錯,我們可以在這里辦募捐會
We could keep the overhead low,
這樣就能把開銷降到最低
make sure we maximize the proceeds to the firemen.
確保消防員的收益最大
Who are you? Where's my friend Tommy Merlyn?
你是誰,我的朋友湯米·梅林呢
The guy who once rented out a pro football stadium
他可是有次把專業橄欖球場租出去
so that he could play strip kickball with models.
就為了和模特們玩脫衣踢球的游戲的人
That guy needed a swift kick in his lazy ass.
那家伙懶得出奇,得有人鞭策他
Jo...
喬
You really should take some time off and go be with your family.
你真的該請一段時間的假,陪陪你的家人
You know, I seem to recall when Sarah died, you hit the books pretty hard.
我回想起莎拉去世的時候,你拼了命地讀書
I am not exactly the best example for healthy grieving.
我并不是健康療傷的最佳榜樣
Hey. Can I talk to you, please?
我能和你談談嗎
What is it?
什么事
Where is it?
東西在哪
Where's what? The phone.
什么東西,手機
I'm sorry.
對不起
I know I shouldn't have.
我知道我不該那樣做
It's stolen evidence!
那是丟失證物
Yeah, you probably shouldn't have. What are you-
你當然不該那樣做,你要...
I had to do something.
我總得做點什么
That man's a killer.
他是個殺手
Then why did he give you his phone?
那他為什么把手機給你
Give me the phone.
把手機給我
He took it back.
他拿回去了
You were with him?
你和他在一起過嗎
When Sarah died, if someone could have done something to give you even just a little bit of closure,
莎拉去世時,如果有人能做點什么,讓你覺得這件事圓滿了結
don't you wish that they would have done it?
難道你不希望他們挺身而出嗎
If it meant breaking the law, lying to the people closest to them...no.
如果那意味著犯法,對最親密的人撒謊,我不希望