What's this?
是什么
It's--it's nothing? It's nothing?
沒什么。沒什么
"Reasons I deserve a drawer"
"該給我騰個抽屜的原因"
Ok, we're going to table this for a less tragedy-filled day.
這個讓我們這一天看起來沒這么悲慘
Yeah, and besides, I don't think we're there yet.
沒錯,另外我不覺得我們很悲慘
I should probably get that. All right.
我去開門。好
I need your help.
我需要你的幫助
Jo, come in.
喬,快進來
I, um...
我...
I don't think what happened to Danny was an accident.
我覺得丹尼的事不是意外
I think he might have been murdered.
我懷疑他是被謀殺的
Jo, do you remember when Sarah died?
喬,你記得莎拉死的時候吧
I did all this research to try to find an explanation for why the boat went down.
我想盡一切辦法調查沉船的原因
I needed to believe that it wasn't just an accident.
我堅信那絕不是意外
That is not what I am doing, Laurel.
我和你不一樣,勞蕾爾
I once handled a case for a clerk in the coronor's office.
我之前幫死因裁定辦公室的職員處理過一件案子
He passed me a copy of the incident report.
他給過我一份事故報告
Said that Danny's turnout coat was doused in turpentine.
丹尼的消防衣上有松節油
But I checked, and the plant owner said that there wasn't any in the factory.
但我檢查過,廠長也證實工廠里面根本沒有松節油
A turnout's supposed to withstand temperatures in excess of 500 degrees.
消防衣能經受住至少500度的高溫
But the coroner said that the fire did not exceed 250.
但驗尸官說火災現場的溫度不超過250度
How did my brother burn hotter than the fire that supposedly killed him?
為什么我的哥哥會被燒死,火災現場的溫度還沒達到500度
Laurel, a fireman died fighting a fire.
勞蕾爾,一個消防員殉職
I'm not sure I see the crime.
這不是犯罪
I did some digging.
我做了些調查
Last week, another firefighter, Leo Barnes, was killed in action.
上周一位名叫里奧·巴尼斯的消防員也在救火中身亡
Same circumstances. Traces of Turpentine, and ignition temperatures hotter than the actual fire.
同樣的情況,也發現有松節油,著火點的溫度比現場火災溫度都高
Do you think that you could talk to the fire marshal?
你能跟消防隊長說說嗎
You know, encourage him to pursue this?
勸勸他自己追查這起事件
Well, the fire department has its own investigative unit.
消防隊有他們自己的調查小組
They don't answer to the police.
他們不受警方的管理
Sorry it takes so long with the detectives.
警官,不好意思這么久才回復你
CSU's been really backed up.
鑒證科很忙
Well, did you find anything?
有沒有發現什么
The only prints on it are yours, the tech inside is military grade.
這上面只有你的指紋,手機使用的是軍事技術
I can't even trace the manufacturer.
沒辦法找到生產商
Forensics-wise, it's a dead end.
在鑒證方面,這手機查不出任何東西
Another case?
其他案子
Vigilante.
治安維持者
The phone belongs to him.
這是他的手機
Where'd you get it?
你怎么拿到的
I--does he answer?
我...他接電話嗎
Well, like Kelton said, it's a dead end.
就像凱爾頓說的,什么也查不到
Listen, kiddo, I feel for jo and her family
孩子,我對喬和她家人深表同情
I really do, but, um,
真的,但是...
There's a lot I can do this end.
我真沒辦法答應你的請求
I got to go. I love you.
我得走了,愛你
Hey. Let's go.
走吧
Hello?
你好
I need your help.
我需要你的幫助