And, Judge Hinkle is ready to grant them another continuance!
而且辛格爾法官又要判給他們一次延期機會
So I said, hell, no.
所以我就說,堅決不行
This trial starts right now.
必須立即開始庭審
That a girl. Thanks.
好姑娘。謝謝
Dad.
爸爸
What brings you by?
你怎么來了
I need to talk to Jo.
我得和喬談談
Is everything ok, Mr. Lance? No.
一切還好嗎,蘭斯先生。不
What's happening? No.
發生什么事了。不
Her brother Danny.
她哥哥丹尼出事了
He was killed on duty last night.
他昨晚出勤時身亡
Jo, I'm so sorry. No.
喬,我也很遺憾。不
No, no!
不可能,不可能
No! I'm sorry.
不可能。抱歉
No!
不
Jo, it's ok! No!
喬,別這樣。不可能
Mom?
媽媽
I stopped by the Big Belly Burger.
我剛剛經過大貝利漢堡店
I thought maybe you, me and Thea, have some take-out, watch a dvd.
你要不要跟我和西婭一起吃點外賣,看個片子
Thank you, sweetheart. I'm not very hungry.
謝謝你,甜心,不過我不餓
If you change your mind...
如果你改變心意的話...