I didn't trust that you'd come.
我沒想到你真的會來
No one's seen you for a while.
你消失了好一陣子了
Where have you been?
你去哪了呢
You said it was important.
你說是要緊事
My best friend's brother.
我閨蜜的哥哥
He died two days ago fighting a fire.
他兩天前在火災中殉職
The police and fire department say that he died in the line of duty.
警察和消防隊認定他是因公殉職
But my friend, she thinks he was murdered.
不過我閨蜜認為他哥哥是被謀殺的
So you're asking one killer to find another.
所以你是讓一個殺手去找另一個殺手
I heard what you said to your father about me; that I'm a killer.
我聽到你跟你爸爸說我是殺手
That I have no remorse.
我毫無悔改之心
Do you?
你是這樣嗎
Take a look at the file.
看一看這個文件吧
If Danny De La Vega was murdered, then we have to bring his killer to justice.
如果丹尼·德拉維加是被謀殺的,我們就一定要將兇手繩之于法
I'll look into it.
我會調查的
You need to rotate your hips, Diggle.
你得動一動臀部,狄格爾
That's where the power comes from.
臀部那才有力量
It's not just your arms, even if they're the size of bowling balls.
不能單靠手臂,即使你手臂肌肉跟保齡球一樣
Laurel reached out to the hood last night.
勞蕾爾昨晚找另一個我了
Really? Thought the vigilante spooked her pretty well last time.
真的嗎,我以為上次綠箭俠把她嚇得不輕啊
She thinks somebody's killing firemen.
她認為有人殺了那個消防員
It looks all in the job.
看起來是殉職啊
Seems pretty thin.
這文件不厚
Will you look into it? Yeah.
你會幫我查查嗎?好的
I have a friend who has a friend in the fire investigations department.
我有個朋友的朋友在消防隊調查小組工作
I'll reach out.
我去找他
If you get any leads, tip the police.
如果有任何線索就告訴警察
The police?
告訴警察嗎
They just need something to jump start them.
他們需要線索才能深入調查
Well, isn't the whole idea of being a vigilante, is that you do the police's job?
你成為治安維持者不是為了幫警察代勞嗎
You know, Oliver, you've been spending a lot of time around here lately.
奧利弗,你把時間都花在最近經常來這里
I thought after six weeks, you'd be anxious to hood up.
我以為過了六周,你會迫不及待想戴上兜帽
Hell, I even prepared the "You got to slow down" speech.
我甚至還準備了一篇"你得放慢節奏"的演講
Let me see what's going on upstairs in the club.
我去看看夜店樓上怎么了