Why are we down here?
我們來這里干什么
We need a place to keep him.
我們得找個地方把他關起來
Rumplestiltskin is the most dangerous man in all the realms.
侏儒怪是所有王國內最危險的家伙
He needs his own special prison
得為他準備特殊的監獄
so we converted the mines to hold him.
所以我們把礦井改造了 用來關押他
But how will we get him here?
但我們怎么把他弄到這兒呢
He's eluded all forever.
他一直都在逃
His strength is also his weakness his deals.
他的能力也是他的弱點 那就是他的協議
He can't resist making them and we already know who he wants to deal with next you.
他不能控制訂協議的欲望 而我們知道他下一個協議對象 就是你
We've sent word with one of Snow's bluebirds.
我們用白雪公主的藍鳥送了消息
He's accepted a meeting with you.
他同意和你見一面
You're going to tell him that doc heard something with his stethoscope two heartbeats.
你就跟他說醫生聽診時 聽到了兩個孩子的心跳
You're going to tell him it's twins.
告訴他你懷了雙胞胎
And if he wants both which he will
如果兩個他都想要 他一定想要
you propose a new deal.
那樣的話 你就提出新的交易
Grumpy.
戈蘭比
A quill? I I don't understand.
羽毛筆 我不明白
The blue fairy casts a spell on it.
藍精靈在上面施了咒語
Whoever signs with this will be frozen
用這支筆簽下協議的人會被定住
their magic made impotent.
他們的魔法也會失靈
All you must do is to get him to sign the contract.
你只要讓他用這支筆簽協議
Ella this man is a scourge.
埃拉 這個人是個禍害
You are doing the entire land a service.
你這樣做是為了大家好
Should we even use magic?
我們應該用魔法嗎
Isn't that what's causing these problems to begin with?
不正是魔法造成了這一切嗎
What if this magic also has a price?
如果這個魔法也需要付出代價怎么辦
Then I will pay it.
我會承擔
I will do whatever is needed to save you and our child.
無論付出什么代價我都要救你和我們的孩子
Let's go.
走吧
I hope you like it.
我希望合您心意
A lot of dwarf blood went into it.
這是很多矮人的血汗建成的
You sure this will work?
你確定這能關住他
Once he's in there he'll never get out.
他進去了就再也出不來了
You'll be safe.
你就安全了
We can do this Ella.
埃拉 我們能做到
Okay.
好吧
Let's get him.
我們去抓住他
I told you.
我早跟你說過
It's her car.
那是她的車
Ashley?
阿什莉
My baby.
我的孩子
It's coming.
我要生了
Is the baby really coming?
真的要生了嗎
Oh yeah. Don't worry. The hospital isn't that far.
是的 別擔心 醫院很快就到
No. No no no. Take me to boston.
不行 帶我去波士頓
We don't have four hours. Trust me. I know.
相信我 我們沒有時間去波士頓