What a lovely quill!
羽毛筆很好看啊
Wherever did you get it?
從哪兒弄來的
It's from our castle.
是我們城堡里的
You know the only way to stop me is through magic.
你知道只有魔法才能阻止我
I'm not trying to stop you.
我沒想阻止你
Of course you're not because as we all know
你當然沒有 因為我們都知道
all magic comes with a price
所有的魔法都必須付出代價
and if you were to use it to say...imprison me
如果你要用魔法 比如說 囚禁我
then your debt to me would only grow
你欠我的就更多了
and we wouldn't want that now would we?
我們都不想如此 是吧
Just sign the contract please.
簽協議吧 拜托
Are you sure you're happy with this new arrangement?
你確定對新的協議很滿意嗎
Then so it shall be.
那就這么定了吧
Thomas!
托馬斯
No one breaks deals with me deary.
沒人可以終止和我的交易 親愛的
No one.
沒人可以
No matter where you are no matter what land you find yourself in...
不管你身處何處
I assure you I will have your baby.
我向你保證 我定會得到你的孩子
You know Emma you're different.
艾瑪 你不一樣
What's that?
什么意思
You're the only one who can do it.
只有你有這個能力
Break the curse?
打破詛咒嗎
Yes I know. You keep telling me that.
沒錯 我的耳朵都快起繭了
No. Leave.
不是 我是指離開這里
You left and came and found me in Boston.
你離開了 然后來波士頓找到了我
But I came back. I'm 10.
但是我回來了 我才十歲
I had no choice but if anyone else tried to go
我沒得選 但是如果其他人想離開
bad things would happen.
厄運就會降臨
Anyone except... me?
其他人 除了我
You're the savior. You can do whatever you want.
你是救世主 你想做什么都可以
You can go.
你可以離開
Ms. Swan the baby is a healthy 6 pound girl
斯旺女士 孩子很健康 六磅重的女孩
and the mother is doing fine.
母子平安
What lovely news. Excellent work Ms. Swan.
真是個好消息 干得好 斯旺女士
Thank you for bringing me my merchandise.
謝謝你把我的商品送了回來