There's still the matter of my agreement with Ms. Boyd.
我和博伊德女士之間的協議仍然有效
Tear it up.
毀約吧
That's not what I do.
這不是我的風格
You see contracts deals
協議 交易之類的事情
Well they're the very foundation of all civilized existence
這是人類文明存在的基礎
so I put it to you now.
所以我要把你拉進來
If you want Ashley to have that baby
如果你想讓阿什莉留住那個孩子
are you willing to make a deal with me?
你愿意跟我做個交易嗎
What do you want?
你想要什么
Oh I don't know just yet.
我還沒想好
You'll owe me a favor.
你欠我個人情
Deal.
成交
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Alexandra.
亞歷山德拉
That's pretty.
真好聽
Thank you for getting me here.
謝謝你送我來這里
Mr. Gold was outside.
戈登先生來過
I took care of it. She's yours.
事情搞定了 她歸你了
She is?
真的嗎
But what did you do?
你是怎么做到的
Made a deal with him.
跟他做了筆交易
Thank you.
謝謝
Kid it's almost 5:00.
孩子 快五點了
We gotta get you home.
得送你回家了
I have to go.
我得走了
Henry's expecting me home at 5:00...
亨利等我五點回家
but I'll see you again...
鎮里下次開會的時候...
at the next council meeting.
我們會再見面
Oh and don't forget
別忘了
you left your socks under the bed.
你的襪子落在床下了
"Pumpkin." My code name.
"南瓜" 我的代號
I was thinking in honor of Cinderella
就當向灰姑娘致意
Pumpkin.
就叫南瓜吧
You got a better one in mind?
你想到更好的了嗎
Yep.
是的
Well?
說來聽聽
I'm not sure you're ready yet.
我怕你沒有心理準備
Henry!
亨利
About what you said at the hospital about me being able to leave...
你在醫院的時候說只有我可以離開
Yeah?
怎么了
See you tomorrow.
明天見
Henry?
亨利
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你說的
Do not...
不要...
leave your shoes lying around on the stairs.
把鞋子丟在樓梯上
Someone could get hurt.
會絆倒別人
Is that her?
是她嗎
Sean.
肖恩
I am so sorry. I never should have left you.
真對不起 我不應該丟下你
You're back?
你回來了
Yeah I'm back.
對 我回來了