So you think that's proof that there's a curse?
而你認為這點證明了詛咒的存在
Yes but I know it's not enough.
是的 但我知道這還不足以說服你
I'm looking for more.
我還在找更多的證據
So Henry look I asked you this once before and you said you'd think about it.
亨利 聽著 我曾問過你而你說你會好好想答案
Why do you think it's so important that this is real?
為什么你覺故事的真實性這么重要呢
It just is.
就是很重要
All right well...
好吧
Keep thinking about that answer Henry
繼續思考答案吧 亨利
cause I think there's something buried there.
我覺得有更深層的原因等待挖掘
A tie?
領帶
You know you don't have to dress a woman as a man to give her authority.
你要給女人授予職權也不必讓她打扮成男人
So you think you can get people to do what you want in that red coat?
你覺得你能穿著那件紅外套 讓人按你的要求行事嗎
I'm getting you to do what I want right now.
我現在就在讓你按我要求行事
Well at least wear the badge. Go on. Take it.
好吧 至少帶上警徽吧 拿著
If you really want to be a part of this community
如果你真想融入這個社區
You have to make it official.
就得正式點
Everyone step back please. Is that a crater?
大家請往后站 那是個隕石坑嗎
No there were tunnels uh old mines.
不是 里面是隧道 舊礦井
Something collapsed.
應該是哪里塌了
Sheriff set up a police perimeter.
警長 把警戒線拉起來
Marco why don't you help with the fire department?
馬可 你去幫幫消防部門好嗎
Ms. Swan this is now official town business.
斯旺女士 鎮政府現在起接手此事
You're free to go.
你可以離開了
Well actually I work for the town now.
事實上 我現在正效力于鎮政府
She's my new deputy.
她是我新認命的副警長
They say the Mayor's always last to know.
他們說鎮長總是最后一個知道的
It's in my budget.
這在我的預算內
Indeed.
確實
Deputy why don't you make yourself useful and help with crowd control?
副警長 你為什么不幫忙維持治安好讓自己派點用場呢
We've always known this area was honeycombed with old mining tunnels but fear not.
我們都知道 這里一直布滿了舊礦道 但是你們不用害怕
I'm going to undertake a project to make this area safe
我會實施一個計劃 以確保這里安全
to rehabilitate it into city use.
并將這里改造成城市的一部分
We will bulldoze it collapse it pave it.
我們會推平這里 并在原址鋪路
Pave it? What if there's something down there?
鋪路 如果下面有東西怎么辦
Henry what are you doing here?
亨利 你在這里干什么
What's down there? Nothing. Now step back.
下面有什么 什么也沒 往后退
In fact everyone please please step back. Thank you.
所有人 請往后退 謝謝合作
What was that?
那是什么
Henry enough.
亨利 夠了
Listen this is a safety issue. Wait in the car.
聽好 這是安全問題 去車里等著
Deputy Swan Sheriff cordon off the area.
斯旺副警長 警長 在這拉起警戒線