Henry look this has to stop for your own good.
亨利 為了你自己 快停止這些想法
You gotta wake up.
你該清醒了
This nonsense must end.
別再說這些胡話了
I don't know
不知道
Two of 'em.
兩個M
Get it yet?
現在知道了
Yes and I am completely mortified.
是的 好丟人啊
I almost hanged on my own name.
我差點就吊死在自己名字上了
Don't worry. I would never have let you hang.
別擔心 我不會讓你被吊死的
I would have added toes a hat maybe a horse.
再畫上腳趾 帽子 也許再畫匹馬
Is this a game you played a lot uh before?
這是你以前經常玩的游戲嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
It'll come back.
你會記起來的
They're sending you home in a week.
一周后醫生們就會讓你回家了
They have to think you're progressing don't they?
他們得確保你在恢復 不是嗎
Physically.
身體上的康復
Well you're making new memories just fine.
你有些新回憶也挺不錯
Maybe I'll like these better.
也許我會更喜歡新的
Okay. Play again?
好吧 再玩一次吧
Can I guess too?
我也能參加嗎
Mrs. Nolan. I thought...
諾蘭太太 我以為
Oh it's noon already. I didn't realize. I should go.
都沒意識到已經中午了 我該走了
Good day Ms. Blanchard.
日安 布蘭切特女士
Honey I brought more pictures.
親愛的 我又帶了照片來
Maybe they'll jog something.
也許能幫你想到點什么
It's our old dog Ajax.
這是我們養的狗 埃阿斯
Remember?
記得嗎
Yeah. Yeah Ajax.
記得 埃阿斯
Oh I am the worst person in the world.
我是這世上最壞的女人了
Really? In the whole world?
真的 全世界嗎
If Kathryn was horrible it'd be easier
如果凱思琳令人討厭 那還容易些
but she's so... nice.
但她... 人這么好
And what exactly would be easier?
又有什么事會變得容易些
Nothing.
沒有
Nothing's a good idea. You're smart.
沒有就對了 你是聰明人
You know not to get involved with a married guy.
別和已婚男人扯上關系
It's not worth the heartache. Trust me.
這事不值得你傷心 相信我
I'll get it.
我去開
Kid what happened? Come on.
孩子 怎么了 快進來
Archie? Archie!
阿奇 阿奇
What did you do?
你做了什么
You told me not to take the fantasy away.
你讓我不要破壞他的幻想
You told me it would devastate him.
你說這樣會毀了他
When a course of therapy stops working you just adjust it.
當治療不起作用時 你就該做出調整