It is her? Did she threaten you?
是因為她嗎 她威脅你了
What could be strong enough to drown out your own conscience?
到底是什么能令你埋沒自己的良知
I do not need to defend my professional decisions to you okay?
我沒必要向你解釋我的專業決定
Hello Madam Mayor. Nice work.
你好 鎮長閣下 干得漂亮
Are you with him?
你和他在一起嗎
Yes I'm with Dr. Hopper and guess what?
對 我和和普醫生在一起 猜怎么著
You left your fingerprints all over him when you tried
他身邊都是你留下的證據 就在你試圖
Not him. Henry. Is he with you?
不是他 是亨利 他和你在一起嗎
I dropped Henry at your office an hour ago.
一小時前 我把亨利送你辦公室了
Well he's not here.
他不在這里
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他去哪了
I do.
我知道
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
And the names?
名字呢
To whom did these treasures belong?
這些財產擁有者的名字
Go thread for your favor.
拿著細線去領你的獎勵吧
Thank you. You can go.
多謝 你可以走了
But you want something else don't you?
但你還想要其他的 對吧
Something with...
某樣...
magic?
有魔法的東西
Every year I'm stuck in that damn wagon...
每年 我都被困在該死的馬車里
and I I want to be free.
我想獲得自由
I want to I want to be someone else
我想要 我想要改變自己
but... something keeps holding me back.
但是總有事阻礙我
Something or someone?
是某事 還是某人
It's my parents.
是我的父母
Then I have exactly what you need.
我正好有你需要的東西
This will set you free.
這個會讓你獲得自由
Pour it. Sprinkle it.
全潑出來 或是灑一點
Put it in their curds and whey.
或是加在他們的奶油點心里
Anything will work.
怎樣都可以
Ah! But you have nothing more to give to me.
但是你沒別的東西給我
Tell you what.
這樣吧
After the potion has... done its work...
等這個藥劑 生效以后
Leave them where they are
把他們留在原地