I'm sorry.
對不起
You've given me no other choice.
你們讓我別無選擇
How frail do you think we are son?
你以為我們就那么脆弱嗎 孩子
Rainwater won't hurt us.
雨水傷不了我們
I'm pretty good at sleight of hand Jiminy.
我很會變戲法的 杰米尼
You switched them?
你把藥水掉包了
If this was the Elf Tonic...
如果這原本是精靈藥水...
Oh my. We must have given whatever you had to that family.
天吶 我們一定把你的藥水給了那家人
Oh I hope it wasn't dangerous.
希望那藥水不是很危險
Oh look at that.
看這個
New puppets for the act.
一對新的木偶
Mama papa!
媽媽 爸爸
Who are you?
你們是誰
Mama? Papa?
媽媽 爸爸
What did you do to them?
你對他們干了什么
What did you do to them?!
你對他們干了什么
Henry?
亨利
Henry. Henry. You gotta slow down.
亨利 你得慢一點
There's something shiny down there.
下邊有什么東西在閃
Henry this is seriously dangerous.
亨利 這里真的很危險
We've got to get out of here.
我們得離開這里
It could be something.
可能有東西
Will you look at me?! Look at me!
看著我 好嗎 看著我
I'm frightened for you Henry!
我為你擔驚受怕 亨利
Because you think I'm crazy?
你以為我是個瘋子嗎
No! No.
不是的
Because we are trapped underground in an abandoned mine Henry
因為我們被困在一座廢棄的礦井里 亨利
and there is no way out.
而出口已經封死了
Archie's smart.
阿奇很聰明
He will keep the boy safe until we get to them.
他會保護那孩子 直到獲救