I wish I wish
我祈禱又祈禱
but nothing changes.
但什么都沒改變
I wish I was better at wishing!
我希望自己能更善于祈禱
Alas! Will no one slay this fearsome dragon
唉 難道就沒人能殺了這可怕的巨龍
and win my hand in marriage?
贏得娶我的殊榮嗎
I will slay the fearsome dragon my lady
我會殺了這恐怖的巨龍 親愛的公主
or die trying!
不成功便成仁
Good bye dear prince.
再見 親愛的王子
It was nice knowing you!
能認識你真好
Who dares disturb my sleep?
是誰如此大膽 擾我清夢
Uh he went that way!
那人往那邊跑了
Then I will go that way.
那我就往相反方向走
Very good idea.
真是好主意
You go that way and I'll...
你去那邊 而我
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Careful. Careful.
小心 小心
Don't let those coins roll away.
別讓硬幣滾跑了
No. They might... disappear.
不 它們可能會 消失
Whoop. Whoop. Ha. Look at that.
看 又出現了
Oh a cricket! I love crickets!
蟋蟀 我喜歡蟋蟀
Crickets are trouble noisy bugs.
蟋蟀又吵又煩
But they get to do whatever they want
但它們可以做它們想做的事
Hopping from place to place. They're free.
四處蹦跶 它們是自由的
You're free.
你也是自由的
To do what we want.
可以做我們想做的事
To be who you are.
可以做你自己
And you are who you are.
你就是你自己
Well maybe I want to be something else.
可能我不想做我自己了呢
Maybe I don't wanna steal.
可能我不想偷竊
Maybe I want to be good.
想做個好人
All that from a cricket.
這些廢話都是那蟋蟀引起的
Told ya. Trouble.
跟你說了 蟋蟀很煩
"Good" is another word for "weak."
"好人"是"軟弱"的代名詞
Let us do the thinking for you.
讓我們來幫你思考
That's what parents are for.
這是父母該做的
To help you.
我們來幫你
You are who you are and there's no changing it Jiminy.
你就是你 無法改變 杰米尼
Right? Right.
知道嗎 嗯
Problem solved.
問題解決了
You weren't always a cricket.
你并非一直都是蟋蟀
I wasn't al
我并非一直...
Oh right. Because I'm...
對了 因為我
Because you think I'm Jiminy cricket.
你認為我是小蟋蟀杰米尼
Why why do you why do you think that Henry?
你為什么這么想呢 亨利
It's just because of who you are.
因為你就是啊
And who am I?
那我是誰呢
You're a conscience. You help people see right from wrong.
你是良知 你幫人們明辨是非
There aren't too many crickets here. Listen.
這兒沒多少蟋蟀 你聽
Maybe it isn't late enough.
也許還沒到它們叫的時候呢
There's never been crickets here.
這兒從來都沒有過蟋蟀
You've just never noticed.
你只是從沒注意到