Anyone who wants to be a mother should damn well be allowed to be one.
她想做母親就可以做
Why didn't you tell me she sold the baby?
為什么沒告訴我 她把孩子賣了
Because I didn't think it was important.
因為我覺得那不重要
Really considering that's why she's running away?
是嗎 我能認為她因此而逃跑嗎
Look Ashley's my friend.
聽著 阿什莉是我的朋友
I don't like the idea of people judging her.
我不希望別人對她評頭論足
Ruby where's your car?
魯比 你的車呢
You didn't send me to Sean to find her.
你讓我去肖恩家 不是為了讓我找她
You sent me there to give her a head start.
而是想把我支開 讓她先走一步
Look I'm only trying to help her.
聽著 我只是想幫她
Yeah so am I.
是 我也是
Ashley's in more trouble than you know Ruby.
阿什莉的麻煩比你想的要大 魯比
Where is she? Don't make her deal with Gold without me.
她在哪兒 別讓她獨自跟戈登訂協議
I can't talk in front of him. He's the mayor's kid.
我不能當他面跟你說 他是鎮長的孩子
Hey I'm on your side.
我和你們可是一伙的
Henry... I need to find this woman
亨利 我得找到她
and in order to do that I need you to go home okay?
為了找到她 我需要你先回家 好嗎
So please listen to me seriously.
所以聽話 知道嗎
She's not gonna tell me anything if you're around.
如果你在這兒 她什么都不會告訴我
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
謝謝
She left town. Said she was gonna try Boston.
她離開鎮子了 說要逃到波士頓去
Thought she could disappear there.
她覺得在那兒可以隱姓埋名
How long ago did she leave?
她離開多久了
About a half an hour.
半個小時吧
What'd she tell you?
她說什么了
Henry what the hell?
亨利 你搞什么鬼
I am going to Boston. You can't come with me.
我要去波士頓 你不能跟著來
You can't go to Boston.
你不能去波士頓
She can't leave.
她不能離開這里
Bad things happen to anyone that does.
那個詛咒是對所有人都有效
I don't have time to argue with you over the curse.
我沒時間跟你討論詛咒的事情
I've got to get you home.
我得送你回家
We have to stop her before she gets hurt.
我們得在她受傷前阻止她
We're wasting time.
送我回家會浪費時間
If you drop me off you'll never catch up to her.
如果你送我回去 就追不上她了
Henry...
亨利
Then Mr. Gold will call the police
之后戈登先生會報警
and he'll have her sent to jail.
他會把她送進監獄去
Buckle up.
系好安全帶
Ashley what did you get yourself into?
阿什莉 你給自己找了什么麻煩啊