Where can I find him?
他在哪兒
He lives with his dad.
他和他父親住在一起
Can I help you?
請問你找誰
Sean Herman?
你是肖恩·赫爾曼嗎
Yeah. Who are you?
對 你是誰
I'm Emma Swan. I'm...
我是艾瑪·斯旺 我是...
I'm looking for Ashley Boyd.
我在找阿什莉·博伊德
She's in trouble.
她有麻煩了
I just thought maybe she came to see you.
我以為她會來找你
My son doesn't have anything to do with that girl anymore
我兒子和她再也沒有任何關系了
so whatever trouble she's in I am sorry for
所以不管她有什么麻煩 我很同情
but there's nothing we can do to help you.
但是我們無能為力
You're the reason he broke up with her.
因為你 他才和她分手的
Absolutely. I'm not gonna let my son throw away his entire life over a mistake.
沒錯 我不會讓我的兒子將一生的時間浪費在一個錯誤上
So you just told him to leave her?
所以你就讓他離開她
Well what are they going to do raise the child in the backseat of a car?
他們能做什么 在車后座里養大孩子嗎
Some people only have the backseat of a car.
有些人只能住在車里
Well they're to be pitied. I'm not letting that happen to my son.
他們太可憐了。我不會讓我兒子淪落到這地步
Dad maybe we should help her look.
爸爸 也許我們應該幫她找找看
It's a waste Sean.
你這是浪費時間 肖恩
Sean if you want to come come.
肖恩 如果你想幫我 就來
Stop letting other people make decisions for you.
別讓別人幫你做決定
If Ashley runs away with this baby
如果阿什莉帶著這個孩子走了
she's gonna be in some serious trouble.
她就惹上大麻煩了
She's running away with the baby?
她帶著孩子走了
Sean inside.
肖恩 進去
Now.
馬上
Look believe me if I knew where she was I would tell you.
聽著 相信我 如果我知道她在哪兒 會告訴你的
I went to a lot of trouble to get her that deal.
我費了很大勁兒才幫她達成協議
Deal? What are you talking about?
協議 你在說什么
You don't know? Ashley agreed to give up the child
你不知道嗎 阿什莉同意放棄那個孩子
and she's being paid very well to do so.
換得一大筆錢
She sold the baby?
她把孩子賣了
Oh you make it sound so crass.
你把這事兒說得太難聽了
I found someone who's going to find that child a good and proper home.
我找的人會幫那孩子找個合適的家
And who are you to judge whether Ashley is capable of providing that?
但你憑什么認為阿什莉能不能把孩子養好呢
Look at her. She's a teenager
你看看她 她還是個孩子
and she's never shown any evidence of being responsible.
也從沒做過什么能證明她有責任心的事
How could she possibly know how to be a mother?
她怎么可能知道如何做一個媽媽呢
Maybe she's changing her life.
也許她正為此改變自己的生活呢
Everybody says that. Now look I found someone who's going to pay Ashley extremely well
人人都這么說 但是 聽著我找的人會付阿什莉一大筆錢
someone who's going to see to it that everybody's happy.
他會讓所有人都滿意
Mr. Gold.
你是說戈登先生
Well isn't that why you were hired
他雇你來不就是為了
to bring him the baby?
把孩子帶給他嗎
You can't make her double cross Gold.
你不能讓她欺騙戈登
No one's ever broken a deal with him.
還沒人能對他毀約
Happy to be the first if Ashley wants to have this baby she should have it.
很高興我會是第一個,如果阿什莉想要這孩子 就該是她的