we are thrilled to have you join our family
我們家族因你的加入而激動不已
and I hope our family will soon be growing.
希望我們家族很快就能開枝散葉
My darling.
親愛的
Congratulations Ella. You two are gonna be very happy.
恭喜你 埃拉 你們倆會非常幸福的
Why thank you James.
謝謝你 詹姆斯
Ella dear.
埃拉 親愛的
This is truly a night for celebration.
今晚真值得慶賀
Do you realize what an inspiration you are to everyone?
你知道你帶給每個人多大的鼓舞嗎
All I did was get married.
我只是結了婚
All you did was show that anyone can change her life.
你證明了任何人都可以改變她的生活
I'm proud of you.
我為你感到驕傲
I'm proud of you too.
我也為你感到驕傲
You. What are you doing here?
是你 你在這里做什么
I just wanted to make sure you were happy with your end of the bargain
我來確認你對交易結果是否滿意
You know
你知道
true love riches happy endings.
真愛 財富 幸福
Did you get everything you desired?
你想要的一切都如愿以償了嗎
Yes. Yes I did. Now what do you want?
是的 是的 現在你想要什么
What's your price? My jewels? The ring?
我需要給你什么 珠寶還是戒指
No no dear. Keep your baubles.
不不 親愛的 留著這些華而不實的東西吧
What I want is something you don't yet possess
我想要的 是你現在還沒有的
but something I know is... coming...
但你即將要擁有的
your firstborn.
你第一個孩子
What are you doing?
你在忙什么呢
I thought you were hunting.
你不是去打獵了嗎
I was but the weather wasn't agreeing
是啊 但是天公不作美
so we came back early.
所以我們只好提前回了
Are we going somewhere?
我們要出去嗎
You're going somewhere.
是你要離開
Something's happened.
出事了
What?
什么
I'm pregnant.
我懷孕了
Ella that's wonderful.
埃拉 太好啦
Why are you upset? This is what we wanted.
你為什么這么沮喪 這正是我們想要的
There's something else.
還有一件事